BrenxDita
111 IQ
J'ai trouvé à l'oreille Donc voilà ça donne ceci :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--5--------8------------7--8--10------------------------7---8---10-----------------------
-----5----------------------------------8------10--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------8-------------------------------------------------

Et ainsi de suite
BrenxDita
111 IQ
J'ai trouvé à l'oreille Donc voilà ça donne ceci :

--5--------8------------7--8--10------------------------7---8---10-----------------------
-----5----------------------------------8------10--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------8-------------------------------------------------

Et ainsi de suite
champayne
Sexual Harassment Panda
843 IQ
Hmmm... I have been taking a few years of french, but I still cannot understand that :/, what a shitty school curriculum.

Anyway, I'm guessing you tabbed out a song by ear, and I just want to inform you that this isn't really the place for this. This forum is dedicated to tabs of your own compositions, and this would be more useful in Ultimate-Guitar's tab database. I'm not trying to be a douche, just trying to help a newbie out. Let me know if you need some help.

By the way, it seems pretty accurate from what I listened to and played.
Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because.. that was brilliant, champayne

Some of My Recent Songs

[thread="1403441"]Synthetic Damage WIP[/thread]

[thread="1350364"]The Nightman Awakens[/thread]

[thread="1322579"]Into the Sunset WIP[/thread]

[thread="1296556"]Frost[/thread]
[thread="1247340"]The Butter Knife Massacre[/thread]
[thread="1253933"]Into The Sparta Pit[/thread]

[thread="1224038"]Untitled Tech Thing[/thread]
Kirborg
267 IQ