I have a Verizon ENV3 and it keeps freaking turning it's self off. I have looked up the issue on Google and it is apparently a widespread issue. I was wondering if any one here has had that same problem and what did you do about it. I don't think Verizon will give me a different phone since I'm still about 8 months away from an upgrade and I do have insurance on it but idk if this is covered.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
And you're asking a bunch of sarcastic dumbasses on a guitar forum?

Good luck with that, bro.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

I have a mobile phone, cell phones are shit.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
And you're asking a bunch of sarcastic dumbasses on a guitar forum?

Good luck with that, bro.

Yeah I know, but there is maybe a 1 in 1,000,000 chance someone might help me.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
If you have insurance on it and it covers mechanical/electrical faults then you're in your rights to claim a new phone (like for like basis), as for getting another model, I would doubt it, but phone and ask, can't do any harm!
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
Quote by mreed1990
Yeah I know, but there is maybe a 1 in 1,000,000 chance someone might help me.

Call the phone people.

There's your 1.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I was thinking about getting the Env3 but I read the reviews and read about the exact same problem. Glad I got a Droid.
Both the ENV2 and the ENV3 phones have had the same problems with constant "resetting" as they call it. The phone's internal processor can handle VERY little, and when it gets overloaded it can do nothing but "reset" itself, thus turning on and off, on it's own. My Verizon flip phone (A VX8300 I think?) has a similar problem, but it's only when I'm doing A LOT of texting all at once.
Many of the smartphones Verizon has now has a similar issue, and that's why they've been constantly upgrading the Android software, to combat this big issue.
I have that and have had that problem. They gave me a new one, and it still had the problem, and they gave me a new battery. Has been working since, but it's been like a week or two.
Yeah, I have the ENV2, and it does this all the time, like if I'm trying to get a song to play, or sending a message, or looking at a picture, or close it too fast...

No idea how to fix it.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
I had the Env1 and it did that all the time. I upgraded to a non-Env phone because I was due, so I don't know what you could do. Env's suck balls.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Mine does it too but it's not a problem. It's just the ENV phones. It's what you get for getting a cheap phone I guess.
I havn't changed this thing in a year.

I LOVE GIANT YELLOW TEXT!
Yeah env's suck. A lot.

I have a friend whose phone does the same thing.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
There's your problem: shit phone.

There are two types of threads on UG -

Where can I get X for free?

and

Since I bought the cheapest bullshit imaginable (say a Squier strat) it won't work. WHY?!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Happens with my EnV Touch as well. I doubt they'll give you a new phone since it's a common issue with them. If you complain enough they might.

They'll probably just offer another EnV 3 though.
It should be covered, my friends and sister have had that issue and Verizon always replaces them.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.