Page 1 of 3
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Black Veil Brides!
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
frankibo
UG Board King
3,093 IQ
LOL BMTH, ****ing hilarious stuff, ****ing hilarious.
Forget metalcore, move on, it's saturated and dying. Like a fat guy floating in a river, breathing his last breaths.
Vildhjarta are a good band who you might like though, not metalcore, but I don't see why you'd dislike them.
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Quote by nashawa
Black Veil Brides!

Hey man I thought we agreed not to talk about them on here. We don't want everyone getting into them and making them not cool and underground anymore for us.
I'm an asshole.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Talking Heads.

Quote by lookpizza
Hey man I thought we agreed not to talk about them on here. We don't want everyone getting into them and making them not cool and underground anymore for us.

Popularity is nawt kewl.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Yes emos! Go emo go!

Mighty Morphin Emo Rangers!
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
frankibo
UG Board King
3,093 IQ
Just listened to Black Veil Brides. What a load of shit that was.
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by lookpizza
No one mentioned any emo bands?

I know, but I'm not about to get into it with someone who obviously knows nothing of which they speak.
Quote by frankibo
Just listened to Black Veil Brides. What a load of shit that was.

That's one point for me...
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I need to go pick me up some emozines.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
That's a good one.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Indeed, good sir.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Quote by Levi79
You guys ruined my thread. Dicks

It was a bad thread to start with. Also I'm gonna say you started the real ruination with your ill-informed comment on emo.
I'm an asshole.
phoenix_crush
Former Registered User
1,130 IQ
Quote by lookpizza
It was a bad thread to start with. Also I'm gonna say you started the real ruination with your ill-informed comment on emo.

Yeah, that was a real shot in the foot...or dick.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Yeah man. BVB is nowhere close to being an emo band of any sort.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by phoenix_crush
I mean, do they sound ANYTHING like Fall Out Boy?

You're just gonna confuse him.

Quote by saxaxe
Converge.

Never hear of them.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
ohhhhh you wanted grindcore bandss

ummm
arsonists get all the girls
as blood runs black
dr. acula

thats all i know
I'm an asshole.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
All screamo sucks. Stop listing stupid screamo bands.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
screamo is like underoath and from first to last and silverstein man. its like screaming music but not all the way hardcore
I'm an asshole.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
No whey d00d. That's true hardcore.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
except underoath used to be a grindcore band. I ONLY LIKE OLD UNDEROATH
I'm an asshole.