i'm gonna buy one of them for metal,hard rock.which one is better price/quality performence?(and, i'm a beginner)
Well, if you buy the AX you should kill yourself.

So kinda only leaves one option i guess..
Gear:

Ibanez RG350M
Peavey 6505+112

Boss CS-1
EHX Big Muff Pi
EHX Small Clone
KORG Pitchblack
Lol.

If you like the shape of the AX, go for it. The only difference between the two besides the shape is the bridge. The MH has a FR bridge, while the AX has a fixed bridge. So if you're ready to make the commitment of the MH, I'd go for that one. Make sure you read the FR sticky before you get it though, so you don't end up bitching on here in a week or 2.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
Lol.

If you like the shape of the AX, go for it. The only difference between the two besides the shape is the bridge. The MH has a FR bridge, while the AX has a fixed bridge. So if you're ready to make the commitment of the MH, I'd go for that one. Make sure you read the FR sticky before you get it though, so you don't end up bitching on here in a week or 2.

What's the difference between FR bridge and fixed bridge? (yeah don't laugh, i said i'm a beginner )

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
With ltd mh 50 can i play stuffs like as i lay dying, dimmu borgir, iron maiden,amon amarth,enslaved,stuwart chatwood (warrior within) etc..?
You can play that with any guitar. Guitars don't really determine your sound - your amp does. When you're looking to get a guitar, the main thing you should focus on is whether or not it is comfortable to you.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
What features are you set on? Like 24 frets or humbuckers, etc.?

I'd recommend you stay away from the MH 50 until you're more familiar with floating bridges and stick to a fixed bridge for now.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by annoyed_Freak
You saved my life i guess

He really did. More than you realize it now.

The rule of thumb I heard a long time ago, and give out to others, is "If you don't know you need a Floyd Rose, you don't want one." It's absolutely true, too.

I don't know how much of a beginner you are, but even just getting on this site is a good start. LTD makes good guitars for their price ranges, so again, you're on a good start. Get the AX-50 for now, or another fixed bridge guitar, and once you know you're ready you can get a floating trem.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
ive got the MH-50, but the non-floyd version
im a beginner as well, been playing for about 10 months so far
it has served me pretty well, for a beginners guitar i would recommend it to 9/10 people
Gear:

LTD MH-50
Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by Pink Muse
He really did. More than you realize it now.

The rule of thumb I heard a long time ago, and give out to others, is "If you don't know you need a Floyd Rose, you don't want one." It's absolutely true, too.

I don't know how much of a beginner you are, but even just getting on this site is a good start. LTD makes good guitars for their price ranges, so again, you're on a good start. Get the AX-50 for now, or another fixed bridge guitar, and once you know you're ready you can get a floating trem.

thanks friend even i don't know what is floyd rose why should i seek for one of them If as you say floyd rose is harder to play, no man i don't want it.i need something easier to play cause i'm a beginner.so ax50 is the way to go for me, huh?
Floyds aren't harder to play, they're just harder to tune. Especially for someone just starting out. AX 50 is the way to go. If you like Les Paul shapes, there is also the EC50 which is a great beginner's guitar.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
Floyds aren't harder to play, they're just harder to tune. Especially for someone just starting out. AX 50 is the way to go. If you like Les Paul shapes, there is also the EC50 which is a great beginner's guitar.

no i don't like les paul shapes =/ ax-50 looks like more serious, wilder and cooler i know, appereance is not everything but it's important huh?