So, I want to order custom shop from Jackson, I know that I have to print off an order form online, but what do I do from there? It says to take it to a Jackson dealer, does that mean I can just take it to Guitar Center or what?
if they are a registered jackson dealer then yes....

hope you have a money tree or two in your garden.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
if they are a registered jackson dealer then yes....

hope you have a money tree or two in your garden.

Let's just say that life has been good to me as of late.
Just out of curiosity, how much do you expect the build to cost? Always been interested in a Jackson Custom build at some stage, but could never find what prices to expect
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Spartan101400
Let's just say that life has been good to me as of late.

Mooresville Music in Mooresville, IN is a Jackson dealer. The owner is kind of a dick though so watch that.
Think For Yourself, Question Authority - Dr. Timothy Leary

Quote by Poopsmith666
[21:09] im so canadian i piss maple syrup and i shit the beavers!

Quote by theyab
[1:01] im 21 years old i know how to jerk off
I think Carvins are more reliable. I have a friend that got a Jackson custom, it was really poorly constructed (don't know how much he paid though sorry... ), wiring was crap, he had to redo it himself... so he sent it back. He sent [basically] the same order to Carvin, and he still uses it as his primary guitar.
Quote by DegaDeth
Just out of curiosity, how much do you expect the build to cost? Always been interested in a Jackson Custom build at some stage, but could never find what prices to expect

From glancing at Jackson's USA catalog, it should cost me around 2400 dollars to get the custom V I want.
Quote by Spartan101400
From glancing at Jackson's USA catalog, it should cost me around 2400 dollars to get the custom V I want.

yeah honestly that's a whole bunch of bullshit, all I want from them is a neckthrough v that has some passives and a string through bridge and keeps the original look. Is that even custom worthy? Nope they just refuse to make an affordable mid range
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by megano28
yeah honestly that's a whole bunch of bullshit, all I want from them is a neckthrough v that has some passives and a string through bridge and keeps the original look. Is that even custom worthy? Nope they just refuse to make an affordable mid range

I'm putting my own custom artwork on it, and I can not do that myself, not to mention I can have a guitar built to my specifications, it'll be 90% original.
Quote by Spartan101400
I'm putting my own custom artwork on it, and I can not do that myself, not to mention I can have a guitar built to my specifications, it'll be 90% original.

oh no man I didn't mean it like that, I was just kinda ranting about how they should make a midrange guitar with mentioned features, good luck with your custom
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
dude those usually cost upwards of 4 or 5 thousand and thats the starting rate
Ibanez rg770
Washburn x50proq
Ibanez rg7621
peavey 6505 plus combo
Boss Ge 7