Hi, has anybody had success with or know if 12 gauge strings will fit in the nut slots of an epiphone/gibson flying V guitar? I just don't really want to have to bother with filing stuff down. Thanks.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
how are 12's heavy?

ok...well, if its set up for .10's (BOO! ), then yeah, probabl. dont be lazy because you can't be arsed. because it could cause tuning issues.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
I'm sure that there will be different flying Vs that have slightly different nuts.

But 12 gauges should fit fine.

If not filing isn't exactly hard.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Yeah, I take it that it would just take light filing with a round file? Obviously I would then need a new nut to go back to 10's
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.