The NF3 looks interesting, but I think I'd keep my CE22 over any of those.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
I love the color on the ME Quatro. Damn that's sexy.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
nf3 = bonertastic
Gear
------
Burny RLC-50 Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
Vintage 70s Ibanez Custom Acoustic
Vox AD50VT 2x12
Ibanez Weeping Demon WD-7
So now they're reinventing the TOM bridge...? Is that really necessary?

It's interesting that they're moving onto more strat-esque territory now. I've really been missing some model variety with PRS, and these past three years have seen them come out of their shell in that regard.
Quote by Pikka Bird
So now they're reinventing the TOM bridge...? Is that really necessary?

Gibson already failed at suing PRS the last time. Hopefully they won't try again.
the DC3 and NF3 are the two most interesting guitars i see.
everything else looks to be pretty much the same old PRS
Quote by thehikingdude
Gibson already failed at suing PRS the last time. Hopefully they won't try again.

Oh lawd no... It was fun to witness Gibson's legal team come up with new and exciting ways to paint themselves into a corner, though.

The issue I've got here is that they're making a bridge-tailpiece combo that looks and works 100% the same as a TOM+Stop, except for the fact that it seems to have square corners. Why do this when they've used regular TOMs on limited runs in the past, and also on the Starla...? I don't see the point.
The SC58 and McCarty58 look good to me! I don't SE models of any form and if I wanted a Strat I'd kept my old MIA.
Moving on.....
i hate that weird squared off tail piece. love the first one! just not the headstock. and i really like the SSS strat-type one with what look like the 513's pickups. too bad i bet they're all ridiculously priced (for me, that is)

PS: does anybody know if those 513 pickups are hum canceling by themselves? i don't know if they're a true singlecoil or not. can't really tell from looking at them.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
knowing prs standards they must be nice guitars but i would still prefer the custom 24 over any of the new ones.
The SE Santana looks like it'll be a great addition to the SE line, but after playing the real one I know it just won't compare.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
the tom just sounds different then a 1 piece. they just wanted to add some variety.

I'm glad they made another giant guitar for me to fap over though. I need a double cut giant guitar though : (.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by HeadlessCross
knowing prs standards they must be nice guitars but i would still prefer the custom 24 over any of the new ones.

agreed 150%
Gear:
My Voice
PRS Tremonti II
PRS Hollowbody II w/ Piezo Blue Matteo
PRS 513 25th anniversary
PRS Tremonti SE
Fender John Mayer Relic strat "the black one"

did i mention i like PRS?

20th Anniversary Bogner Shiva
the Santana SE

A doublecut SE with a carved top

*jizz*
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
to be honest i think this round of new guitars is pretty mediocre. they made the 57/08s warmer. they fixed what wasnt broken. they did the same thing again by making the 305 into a more obvious copy of the strat (possibly a response to knaggs guitars?).

i guess you cant blame prs though. they are just giving their fickle yet conservative consumer base what they want.
I'm already GASing for the JAZ-15, DC3 and N3

The NF3 comes out on top though; the colour scheme's great, maple fretboards are always gorgeous, simple tremolo and the Narrowfields, which I'm in love with after checking out some demos. The only thing I'd prefer is a fuller 24 frets, but harmonics can get me there.

I need prices, and money T_T
The SC58 looks like a proper spit in Gibsons eye, I bet it would piss over most, if not all Gibsons in the same price range..

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
They all look amazing, and that ME Quatro is pretty much my dream guitar AGAIN (as they've been doing with all Modern Eagles) ...
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
The new TOM style 2 piece bridge came about because Paul wasn't satisfied with anything on the market. It's a good thing when guitar builders care that much. I'm sure it'll sound better and last longer. I'll agree the squared ends look a bit odd but Tone and feel take precedence over looks for me.

I don't like the NF3 and DC3. They look weird. The Mira was the last truly new guitar they came out with that doesn't look weird IMO. And if I want a Strat sound I'll play a Strat.

The ME Quatro looks sick though. I don't see many differences when compared with the ME2 though, at least specs wise. Just different neck and pups. The ME has been my favorite PRS for a while though.

Also glad to see they're moving away from the Custom 24s a bit. I've never liked the tone of them.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
The new TOM style 2 piece bridge came about because Paul wasn't satisfied with anything on the market. It's a good thing when guitar builders care that much. I'm sure it'll sound better and last longer. I'll agree the squared ends look a bit odd but Tone and feel take precedence over looks for me.

You know, sometimes there's something to this, and sometimes it's just pure bullcrap. The new bridge+tailpiece combo is a TOM, there's nothing Paul can say that makes this untrue. They make them because they can. PRS have never outsourced much, and I guess this is just a continuation of this practice, though I still think it's odd.
1:Ew.
2:Meh.
3oooh Pretty.
4:Meh.
5:Ugh.
6:Maybe.
7imebag Squeals form Hell with that 3rd humbucker

i was hopin for better seein as how its PRS we're talkin about
Quote by Pikka Bird
You know, sometimes there's something to this, and sometimes it's just pure bullcrap. The new bridge+tailpiece combo is a TOM, there's nothing Paul can say that makes this untrue. They make them because they can. PRS have never outsourced much, and I guess this is just a continuation of this practice, though I still think it's odd.

Not all TOMs are made the same just so you know. The ones most are putting out today sound nothing like the original patent #s. My bet would be that Paul went back and found out why then improved on it. Just like their wrap around.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by Destinyrider22
1:Ew.
2:Meh.
3oooh Pretty.
4:Meh.
5:Ugh.
6:Maybe.
7imebag Squeals form Hell with that 3rd humbucker

i was hopin for better seein as how its PRS we're talkin about

hey man I think you'd be real good match for a schecter.

Quote by mmolteratx
Not all TOMs are made the same just so you know. The ones most are putting out today sound nothing like the original patent #s. My bet would be that Paul went back and found out why then improved on it. Just like their wrap around.

if paul really cared he'd invent more giant guitars.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
The SE santana and looks pretty cool. Im diggin that strat-ish look on the DC3 and the NF3. unfortunatley im flat broke right now =(
Quote by mmolteratx

Yeah, I know, but that's just materials and manufacturing tolerances.