Hey all,

One thing I have noticed about this guitar is that when I strum the chords with a little more strength, the strings start to buzz, and its not my fault, its the strings that give this sound, especially the E1 and B strings. I noticed that probably this guitar has the "lightest" neck I have ever seen. It is really easy to press down the strings, and I sometimes feel that I am a little bit cheating, because this guitar is just so easy to play... Anyway, could switching from extra light to light strings solve the problem? Or is it the guitar and it cannot be changed?
Quote by kiraly5
Hey all,

One thing I have noticed about this guitar is that when I strum the chords with a little more strength, the strings start to buzz, and its not my fault, its the strings that give this sound, especially the E1 and B strings. I noticed that probably this guitar has the "lightest" neck I have ever seen. It is really easy to press down the strings, and I sometimes feel that I am a little bit cheating, because this guitar is just so easy to play... Anyway, could switching from extra light to light strings solve the problem? Or is it the guitar and it cannot be changed?

How to check Neck Relief
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
+1

The previous reply gave a link to an informative source.

In short, is sound as if your truss-rod / saddle adjustments need to be tweaked. No big issue but if you're not experienced then take your (very fine) guitar to a technician most likely contactable / sourced via your local store.