Good day, fellow UG-ers. Well, it seems that I've got my hands over 300$ bucks, and I want to buy a new guitar with them. I mostly play hard rock and metal leads. The main requirement for the guitar is playability. I want the neck to be as smooth as possible to play with fairly low action. Also, the tremolo bar is a plus, tho not necessarily needed.

p.s.
I will be playing it through a Bugera 6260 combo.

p.p.s.
I would preffer not going used, but if necessary, I might just.

p.p.p.s.

Humbucker.

Tl;dr
300 bucks, guitar with smooth neck, whammy bar a plus tho not necessary.
Quote by adyhendrixc
Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but its sterile and I like the taste.
Yeah, American. Well, that Ibanez does have an Edge III tremolo which is a very big plus. Tho, I'd have to go used, which means international shipping, which mind me, is rather expensive.
Quote by adyhendrixc
Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but its sterile and I like the taste.
There's not that much out there for $300, I think you should pocket that money somewhere where you wont be tempted to spend it and save for a better guitar.

Edit: Hell, a Floyd Rose is more than half your budget, and that's just for the bridge.
Well, I've been doing that thing already for 1 year now, ain't really that easy for a 16 year old to get money. So I think I'd stick with the 300$.
Quote by adyhendrixc
try to find a used damien elite
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

ESP LTD M-100FM, or I just purchased a Jackson JS32R Dinky for $330, waiting for it to be shipped.
Last edited by maggotspawn at Sep 24, 2010,