Judging by the box that is behind it that looks open, I'm going with a T5? If that even exists, which I'm pretty sure it does.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by uk.mace
I think you mean "model"
The make is Taylor.

oh you know what i mean
Quote by Dawginator
Judging by the box that is behind it that looks open, I'm going with a T5? If that even exists, which I'm pretty sure it does.

Well, I'd say that too.. but it was in a huge sale of taylors but that one caught my eye :P
No, but that is beautiful O.O
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
That is the tackiest looking thing I've ever seen. I'd expect Elton John to play it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
That is the tackiest looking thing I've ever seen. I'd expect Elton John to play it.

This.

There's a guy on Youtube that does fingerstyle covers that uses the same one. Look up With or Without You Fingerstyle Cover. Should find him quite easily.
Whoah. That look like one piece of pure fine art in every way. That's what you can expect from Taylor.

If mother nature, made love to a piece of coal. She would give birth to this fine diamond.
nice guitar but the pearl edges are just meh. Trying to hard to say "look at me!! im expensive!!" Fingerboard inlays are nice, however.

Looks like thats a custom shop "Presentation" series guitar made to order. Look through the slide show in the link. There is one that looks exactly like yours but with different wood.

http://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/presentation/
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
There was actually one almost identical to that one at my local Long and Mcquade. It has to be the most amazing acoustic guitar I have ever tried.
Peavey 3120
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Cabinet
Jackson RR5
Jackson DKMG
LTD EC-1000
TC Electronic Polytune
BOSS RV-5
BOSS DD-7
MXR 10-band EQ
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
BOSS NS-2