I'm looking for a noiseless pup for the bridge on my tele. I've narrowed it down to either a Lace Sensor or a Neovin Noiseless by GFS. Are there any big differences (apart from price, I expect the GFS pup to naturally not sound as good as the Lace)? I want to get good Smashing Pumpkins, Muse and Radiohead sounds (handles fuzz and OD well, but still sounds good clean).

Any opinions? Advice? Alternatives? I don't really wanna spend all the money for a lace sensor, but I suppose my budget could go up to 80-100 USD.

Gracias.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
GFS all the way. I own and am currently playing a set of GFS alnico staggers which is the step below the noiseless neovins and DAMN they sound wonderful. So I can only imagine the neovins sound better and don't have the buzz.

Notice how I didn't mention anything about the price?
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Lace Sensors are nice as hell. I love the golds and the reds.

The GFS... They're good, too, but you get what you pay for. GFS makes some of the best cheap pickups out there, but you still get what you pay for.
hmm thanks for the replies guys. I have two GFS pups in the tele now (vintage 50's bridge and alnico fatbody neck) and I like em. The bridge is just lacking for what i need. I think i'll give the GFS noiseless a shot and see how it works out.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I put a Neovin Overwound in my Esquire, it's pretty ballsy.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden