A judge has ordered a lesbian Air Force nurse reinstated because forcing her out of service under DADT violates her Fifth Amendment rights.

Discuss. Implications? Speculation? Jokes? Go for it.

(I'll add more links if more information comes out, this story's pretty sparse.)

SHEdit 1: MSNBC's take.

SHEdit 2: NPR

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by SteveHouse at Sep 24, 2010,
Quote by SteveHouse
A judge has ordered a lesbian Air Force nurse reinstated because forcing her out of service under DADT violates her Fifth Amendment rights.

Discuss. Implications? Speculation? Jokes? Go for it.

(I'll add more links if more information comes out, this story's pretty sparse.)

Lesbian nurse you say?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I don't see how this should be a discussion, sexuality shouldn't be an issue at work .
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I still wish that I could pretend to be homosexual to get out of a conscription if it happens again.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
DADT is bull. nothing wrong with being gay. my sig confirms this, and also how I want to have sex with a BMTH fanboy.

people using rights to get thier own way is, in my opinion, shite, but in this case, i have no issue with it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Good, DADT is an archaic attitude anyway.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
MSNBC added. Still no ACTIVIST JUDGES HATE TEH MILITARY wharrgarbl from Fox "News" yet.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

MSNBC added. Still no ACTIVIST JUDGES HATE TEH MILITARY wharrgarbl from Fox "News" yet

Just give Bill O'reilly or Glen Beck a moment or two to pile together some conservative nonsense.
Alright people, Move along - there is nothing to see.
"Or so you think..."
Quote by Fender Dane.
Just give Bill O'reilly or Glen Beck a moment or two to pile together some conservative nonsense.

Well Glen Beck says the government shouldn't tell anyone how to run their lives...yet I'm sure he'd like the government/and military to tell the homosexuals how to run their lives.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by BrokenDstring
Well Glen Beck says the government shouldn't tell anyone how to run their lives...yet I'm sure he'd like the government/and military to tell the homosexuals how to run their lives.

Now Glenn Beck is a man who knows his doublethink.
Quote by BrokenDstring

Yah, it's convenient, too, how they are all about cutting government spending...

Except for all the new shiny battleships we'll use to fight the tremendous Naval forces of... uh...
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by BrokenDstring

I dislike his usual rhetoric as much as the next guy, but last time I heard Glenn Beck talk about gay rights, he was telling Bill O'Reilly that gay marriage isn't a problem to him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FMe3LpUhpY

I'm glad DADT seems to be on its way out. It's about time.
Quote by Dirge Humani
moar liek gay's anatomy ololol

at first i was like then i was like
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.