Hey

I've been here for a while now but I've never actually found this out. What do the different colours mean on a mod's username? Like some are blue, some are green etc... What do they mean?
Quote by Duv
The only good thing about my MG30 was I was able to have it in my room for 5 years solely as a place to hide cigarettes and condoms.
It's explained in here

What do the different coloured names mean?
- Administrators have moderating powers in every forum which means they can delete/close/move threads and posts, edit posts, warn/ban users, etc. They can also change usernames (special circumstances only), delete user accounts, add and remove mods, add and delete forums, etc.
- Supermods also have moderating powers in every forum. They can also edit some user options such as avatars and signatures if needed.
- Moderators have moderating powers only in their designated forum(s).
- Column Cleaners can delete any spam or offensive comments in the columns section of the site (lessons/articles, etc.). Their warning and banning privileges extend only to users who abuse the columns, not the forums.
Last edited by uk.mace at Sep 24, 2010,
Cool, thanks.
Quote by Duv
The only good thing about my MG30 was I was able to have it in my room for 5 years solely as a place to hide cigarettes and condoms.