Page 1 of 3
To her, Great Britain is not enough. she must have more...
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by KeepOnRotting
You gotta be fucking kidding me. Why won't someone assassinate these people?

On my way.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
"Royal aides were told that the £60m worth of energy-saving grants were aimed at families on low incomes and if the money was given to Buckingham Palace instead of housing associations or hospitals it could lead to "adverse publicity" for the Queen and the Government."

Why? Is there something about this that might annoy people?
Quote by Jackal58
That's the thing though. What can you do to a group of people that believe if they abandon their cause they will burn in hell?

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
My poor Queen .
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
This whole "Royal Family" business is pure shit, and I don't understand why it still goes on. Anyway, that's very bad of her.
Quote by red157
"Royal aides were told that the £60m worth of energy-saving grants were aimed at families on low incomes and if the money was given to Buckingham Palace instead of housing associations or hospitals it could lead to "adverse publicity" for the Queen and the Government."

Why? Is there something about this that might annoy people?

Nobody would notice. You Brits are always annoyed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by :Vicious--
To her, Great Britain is not enough. she must have more...

The world is not enough.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
She doesn't have any control over the Government, she's just a figure head or mascot or something....
I still don't get why England has a queen, she has almost 0 effect on political affairs and doesn't do all that much for the country, at least she doesn't do enough for tax payers to shovel out that extra cash just so she can live like a queen. Eh but thats just me, I'm not British so what do I know?
Quote by Minkaro
One must be going down to the job centre now.

Honestly, she has hundreds of rooms and i'm sure she doesn't use them all. Why not just have the heater on in the ones that you're using. Also try turning it off completely in summer, thats what us common folk do
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Quote by Robbin'TheHood
She doesn't have any control over the Government, she's just a figure head or mascot or something....

Then tuck her ass in a dog house with a bale of straw for the winter.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Well the fund is usually for older people who don't work and can't afford to heat their own house yes?

She seems like a prime candidate!
I can't believe she's not dead yet.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Off with her head!!!

That would fix the problem wouldn't it?

Maybe if the Royal Family didn't need 20* different palaces and homes they wouldn't have such a problem.

*I just picked a random number. I have no idea how many palaces and homes they own.
Its bad enough shes a cultural icon who does nothing but eat up all the taxes of the working UK'er.

I guess its a reminder to the world that monarchys never worked, and when you think about them, you'll think about some old hag who never did anything for anyone except help us grow a deep seeded hatred for someone who sat around and claimed to be in poverty.

This is why being a dictator has always worked.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Robbin'TheHood

She has control, but if she tried to exercise it she would be laughed at. The governor-general of Canada represents the queen and they have a lot of power. If they refuse to sign a bill into law they'll likely be thrown out though.
Quote by Nelsean
Its bad enough shes a cultural icon who does nothing but eat up all the taxes of the working UK'er.

I guess its a reminder to the world that monarchys never worked, and when you think about them, you'll think about some old hag who never did anything for anyone except grow a deep seeded hatred for someone who sat around and claimed to be in poverty.

This is why being a dictator has always worked.

Hell ya. Nobody ever gave Adolph any guff over his heating bills.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I hope Canada comes to its senses one of these years and gets rid of the Queen as the head of state. It is such a pointless formality these days. And the fact that Canada has to pay her money to keep her as our Queen, to keep this formality alive, is just embarrassing.

And now we know what all that money goes towards. Keeping her palaces heated. How about selling some of these palaces and keeping your royal hands of taxpayer funds? No? You like the palaces and your position of being above common folk? Oh well that's too bad.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab

This is the reason why the French killed Marie Antoinette.

Is it that hard to kill a woman nowadays?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by jimmyled
This whole "Royal Family" business is pure shit, and I don't understand why it still goes on. Anyway, that's very bad of her.

I agree. It's all for symbolism is what I'm seeing.

If someone else would like to inform me of what else she does, I would not reject your proposal.
The one bedroom council flat I'd have her living in would be a lot easier to heat.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Jackal58

1. She's not your Queen, why do you care?
2. I know she is a bitch.
3. Yeah the Royal Family shouldn't even exist.
4. And if they didn't, there would be no reason for N.I. and Scotland to remain under the "British" (AKA English) rule.
5. **** it. I'm going to Buckingham Palace now.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Anyone who actually believes the Queen is behind that request is a tool.

It clearly mentions the 'aides' in the article, there are people employed at Buckingham Palace paid to manage the bills, and this is their doing, whether the Queen was consulted or not - that isn't mentioned.

The Royal Family are the heads of the Commonwealth, bringing many countries around the world together under one banner for certain occasions, which I believe is a good thing.

The Royal Family bring attention to many important and noteworthy causes, and also raise a lot of money for charity, which I believe is a good thing.

The Royal Family do not rule the country, which I think is a good thing.

The Royal Family is a large one, not just 4 people, so bear that in mind when referring to costs and numbers of residences.

I'm not a Royalist but I do pay taxes and don't really mind that some of it goes to the Royal Family. At all.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
I think that the legacy of the Crown is one of the most important in history. I think it's highly fascinating and it's a central factor in the history of British culture.

But with that said, the Crown is an arbitrary extension of imperialism and the smartest thing that the next reigning King of England (or the Queen if she so chose to do so) is to completely and utterly dissolve the regency. It's a flamboyant waste of tax money and I'm sure that tourism that the Crown brings doesn't make up for it.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Argonaut
4. And if they didn't, there would be no reason for N.I. and Scotland to remain under the "British" (AKA English) rule.

I'm cool with the British rule.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by magnus_maximus
I laughed, sorry.

Don't be sorry, I laughed too. xD
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Argonaut

No care at all. Call it bemusement. An individual whose net worth is in the hundreds of millions has people asking for government assistance on her behalf. That's funny shit right there man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
What useless and stupid bitch.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by mattyp90

The Royal Family are the heads of the Commonwealth, bringing many countries around the world together under one banner for certain occasions, which I believe is a good thing.

Um. No. Nobody cares.

The Royal Family bring attention to many important and noteworthy causes, and also raise a lot of money for charity, which I believe is a good thing.

Then why don't they sell their shit, and allocate the taxes that pay for them to live in preposterous wealth towards "important and noteworthy causes"?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by mattyp90
Anyone who actually believes the Queen is behind that request is a tool.

It clearly mentions the 'aides' in the article, there are people employed at Buckingham Palace paid to manage the bills, and this is their doing, whether the Queen was consulted or not - that isn't mentioned.

The Royal Family do not rule the country, which I think is a good thing.

The Royal Family is a large one, not just 4 people, so bear that in mind when referring to costs and numbers of residences.

I'm not a Royalist but I do pay taxes and don't really mind that some of it goes to the Royal Family. At all.

No, you are a tool.

I did have a better response with itemized responses to all of your points but my laptop crashed.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Page 1 of 3