So after watching the scrap metal episode of That Metal Show, I found a girl that they like to put the camera on for a second or two and play a weird little chorus sound effect. Not guitar chorus, but like a chorus of people singing. I was wondering, does anybody know wtf is going on when that happens?!
You accidentally a thread.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Quote by GSKashmir
So after watching the scrap metal episode of That Metal Show, I found a girl that they like to put the camera on for a second or two and play a weird little chorus sound effect. Not guitar chorus, but like a chorus of people singing. I was wondering, does anybody know wtf is going on when that happens?!

WAT
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
no, I mean a chorus of people. Like a group of people singing together. What does it mean?!?
Quote by GSKashmir
no, I mean a chorus of people. Like a group of people singing together. What does it mean?!?

That a group of people are singing together...? What the hell else would it mean?
Implying she's an "angel" or just hot as hell.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
OK so here's a way for you to understand. On that metal show, every episode they show 2 seconds of footage of the same girl in the crowd, coupled with a chorus sound effect. I do not know who she is or what this means and would like to know before I go insane.
Quote by GSKashmir
OK so here's a way for you to understand. On that metal show, every episode they show 2 seconds of footage of the same girl in the crowd, coupled with a chorus sound effect. I do not know who she is or what this means and would like to know before I go insane.

lol

This pretty much says the same thing as your OP.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
It means she's gorgeous, like an angel. Dur.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by GSKashmir

I think you answered your own question.
So I think this might be the problem; you don't know what That Metal Show is. It's a show on VH1 Classic. It's actually called "That Metal Show."
Quote by Vornik
It means she's gorgeous, like an angel. Dur.

This. You might be suprised to learn this is used in a ridiculous amount of tv shows.
Quote by FlashNinja
This. You might be suprised to learn this is used in a ridiculous amount of tv shows.

That still doesn't explain why she is in the crowd in EVERY EPISODE. Even when the show moved from the east coast to the west.
Quote by GSKashmir
That still doesn't explain why she is in the crowd in EVERY EPISODE. Even when the show moved from the east coast to the west.

Same footage being reused each episode?
Quote by __Pent__
Same footage being reused each episode?

Different camera angles, different clothes every time, beside different people.
Quote by GSKashmir
Different camera angles, different clothes every time, beside different people.

Recurring character? I've not seen this show mind, so I may be wrong in my assumption.
Quote by DeadlyIllness
Uh, I think they need a hot chick to draw your eye, they probably hired her.

No, that's another character, Ms. Box-of-Junk
Quote by GSKashmir

its miss box of junk! its when eddie loses in stump da trunk and the contestant gets a prize. but the chix that bring the box aren't that hot...
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by vanhailin
its miss box of junk! its when eddie loses in stump da trunk and the contestant gets a prize. but the chix that bring the box aren't that hot...

No, not her. I know what Miss Box of Junk does and why she is there. But in every episode, it cuts to some asian looking girl and plays that sound effect. I have no idea who that girl is or why they cut to her.