Quote by CreepingDeath13
the lil wayne one was the best. hes such a tool

+1 I'm always up for hating on that waste of flesh.
Jacqueline Mannering's whole channel counts, no?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by TheAbsentOne
His tone.. His playing..

It gave me goosebumps hearing it..

Move over, Steve Vai!
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
Quote by Alucard817
actually i think this was meant as a joke, there are little things he does that makes me think hes not a n00b on the electric twanger.

By all means I agree, hes got things like the tapping harmonics, and dive bombs and what not... But then theres always that chance... Anyways I found it appropriate for this thread.
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Quote by CreepingDeath13
that. was. epic.

I don't know what I thought was funnier. The fact that he thought he was amazing or that the guys who work at the guitar store let him play that loud
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I don't know what I thought was funnier. The fact that he thought he was amazing or that the guys who work at the guitar store let him play that loud

wrong vid brah. the one in the stroe was pretty fail as well

i need mooooore
Quote by necrosis1193

Oh that..that.. I remember seeing her videos, practically only shred videos with treble at 11.

oh and shes ugly
Quote by mitchibanez
Oh that..that.. I remember seeing her videos, practically only shred videos with treble at 11.

oh and shes ugly

all the comments are ****ed up
"ogm u play guitar and r a woman..so beautiful XD"
Gear:

LTD MH-50
Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by LiquidFear
all the comments are ****ed up
"ogm u play guitar and r a woman..so beautiful XD"

her "shredding" consists of tremolo picking hammer on and pull offs down a pentetonic scale
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Quote by necrosis1193

YES THANK YOU YES

Honestly I hate her playing, and her tone, and her stupid eyes, and her stupid fans. :/
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel
YES THANK YOU YES

Honestly I hate her playing, and her tone, and her stupid eyes, and her stupid fans. :/

people listen to her shit? i mean if they wanted to listen to shred then they could listen to someone that could actually shred. i could play better than that.
Quote by CreepingDeath13
people listen to her shit? i mean if they wanted to listen to shred then they could listen to someone that could actually shred. i could play better than that.

If you check her profile on YouTube, all her comments are like 'Omg ur so gewd! nd haaaawt!' And then I facepalm. And die on the inside.
Someone actually said something about her using Dimebag models would have made Dimebag proud or something. I'm not a fan of Dimebag, but I'm sure he's rolling in his grave over this.
superman is killing himself tonight
^The "Shred this" video of hers actually shows a shitload of growth... It was about time, though.