http://www.myspace.com/parades

Fantastic Australian band, if the song Marigold doesn't sell you guys on how awesome they are, I don't know what will.

The whole of their album Foreign Tapes is outstanding, check them out.
*obligatory first post fellating the band for being so tasty*

Fantastic album. One of the best I've found/had recommended to me recently, and I've been finding a good bit of music.

and I swear I'm not trying to post on everything you post about the band, I didn't even know you had made a thread until I was skipping around forums. xD
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Don't worry man, the thread needs a few posts so people will go "hey, this band must be pretty cool", and in fact, they are pretty cool. So well done to you people... when you get here.

But yeah, Foreign Tapes is a pretty swell album, there's a little bit of everything blended into it and it's just written so well.
Last edited by Deplorable at Sep 25, 2010,

"Invaders" was one of my favorites, listening through the album the first time.

Saxo-Walrus

Listened to the album again today to remind myself on how awesome it is/how silly you people are for not giving it a go.

I realise I'm not a reg around these parts, but trust me when I say this band is really good and I think many of you would thoroughly enjoy it.
54 views and no other replies?

Shameful.

Saxo-Walrus

Ai its a shame alright, always happens to me when I'm plugging the drones, I think Australian music has a pretty poor image thanks to bands like Wolfmother and the like not to mention a million and one aussie rock bands eugh. I'll listen to this band as soon as I can.
She Had An Abortion That She Made Me Pay For