Page 1 of 2
S'all in the title. And if so, which ones?

For me, I'll still watch Spongebob Squarepants sometimes. It actually delivers quality lulz for me.
I watch cartoons when I am really bored or just want background noise.

I am not a fan of a lot of them and almost never laugh, but for some reason I still do it.
Spongebob is the only one I watch with any regularity, but If I see them on, i'll gladly watch Looney Tunes.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I love Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Phineas and Ferb.
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Top Cat, Dangermouse, The Munsters. I loathe shows aimed at the under 3's though. Had them 18 hours a day when a friend with a child was staying with me.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
ALL the time. I don't have any sort of TV, at the moment, but during the day there's really nothing else on TV, so I just watch cartoons, or kids shows.

Really, though, there are some GENIUS shows out there. Sure, they aren't in the same numbers as about 10 years ago, but there are some definite good kids shows.

Phineas & Ferb
Adventure Time
Spongebob Squarepants
Yo Gabba Gabba!
iCarly (fuck you, it's funny, sometimes. and it beats CNN)

And a few others. I still find older shows on that I love, but I love some of the new shows, too.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I used to catch Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents when I used to have sky but I don't have sky anymore therefore I do not watch them anymore.
Quote by fallenangel20
ALL the time. I don't have any sort of TV, at the moment, but during the day there's really nothing else on TV, so I just watch cartoons, or kids shows.

Really, though, there are some GENIUS shows out there. Sure, they aren't in the same numbers as about 10 years ago, but there are some definite good kids shows.

Phineas & Ferb
Adventure Time
Spongebob Squarepants
Yo Gabba Gabba!
iCarly (fuck you, it's funny, sometimes. and it beats CNN)

And a few others. I still find older shows on that I love, but I love some of the new shows, too.
iCarly totally is funny sometimes. Sam delivers lulz.
Quote by fallenangel20

iCarly

I hate this show and think that it has some of the worst humor that I have ever seen on tv. Yet for some reason, I get excited when a new episode is on.

I know that Madcap has a weird thing for this show too.
I love watching 90's cartoons (the ones most of the pit feels nostalgia for) and Boomerang every now and then.
I don't have much time for tv, but when i watch cartoons it's a list from the following;

Spongebob
iCarly
Flap Jack
Chowder
when i was 14 i did , but for some reason when i hit 15 i just stopped watching tv all together :|
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
Spongebob
Angry Beavers
CatDog
Rocko's Modern Life
Doug
Kablam!
Action League Now!

these are the cartoons that i will watch on the drop of a hat when they are on, especially Angry Beavers
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR
Fender Stratocaster Custom
Epiphone Les Paul Classic (w/ EMG-81)
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Quote by FlashNinja
I used to catch Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents when I used to have sky but I don't have sky anymore therefore I do not watch them anymore.

pretty much this but i still manage to watch spongebob.
Quote by cteez910

Action League Now!

Meltman! With the power to.... MELT!
i like the Ren and Stimpy Show if you can catch it when its on i do watch the Sponge every once in a while Boomerang is the shit though i love watching old cartoons Lonney TUnes are pretty cool too
I would gladly watch any cartoon from my past now; I don't tend to like newer re-makes of older cartoons like the new yu-gi-oh and current power rangers, but som of the new cartoons are good. I have always had a soft spot for cartoons, I guess I am still in touch with my inner child
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Courage the Cowardly Dog, Invader Zim (the great cancelled shows)

Of course Spongebob, sometimes Grim Adventures, Fairly Odd Parents aren't bad. Chowder was genius.

I mostly enjoy the art in the making of the cartoons and the witty humor.
BLANKBLANK
Quote by JacobTheMe
I hate this show and think that it has some of the worst humor that I have ever seen on tv. Yet for some reason, I get excited when a new episode is on.

I know that Madcap has a weird thing for this show too.
It actually is quite weird.

Sometimes I'll watch Victorious for like 5 or 10 minutes. The show is a massive piece of shit, but the girl on there is hot as hell.

In terms of iCarly, I am indescribably attracted to this chick.

Photos never really do her justice, though. I think it's just her personality, and how she carries herself. She's just terribly pretty.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Century
Phineas and Ferb.

****in' YES. I'm also an Adventure Time with Finn and Jake fan, and a WordGirl fan as well. Those 3 shows are the best children's cartoons on today. Phineas and Ferb may be the most intelligent show on TV at the moment, Adventure Time is ballsy and not afraid to say the word "sexy" and show a few butts, and WordGirl is legitimately funny while still being educational.
Quote by fallenangel20
In terms of iCarly, I am indescribably attracted to this chick.

Photos never really do her justice, though. I think it's just her personality, and how she carries herself. She's just terribly pretty.
That's definitely true. This is the best photo I can find of her in google images:

I pretty much only watch cartoons.

Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Johnny Test, Spliced (hilarious). Some show about a forest ranger pig. Good stuff.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
adventure time and regular show now for some reason
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
Quote by cteez910
Spongebob
Angry Beavers
CatDog
Rocko's Modern Life
Doug
Kablam!
Action League Now!

these are the cartoons that i will watch on the drop of a hat when they are on, especially Angry Beavers

That there is a fine list.

The shit these days can't compare.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Jackie Chan Adventures. That's all I have to say.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by cteez910
Spongebob
Angry Beavers
CatDog
Rocko's Modern Life
Doug
Kablam!
Action League Now!

Holy nostalgia blast, I loved all these shows. Rockos Modern Life is probably my ALL TIME favorite kids show.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by pitobodies
Jackie Chan Adventures. That's all I have to say.

The first two seasons of that show.
I watched Thundercats when I still had Boomerang like a year ago, dear god that was my favorite show ever back when I was a kid.
Arthur FTW
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
oh and anyone remember Johnny Bravo that show was the shit
Quote by Thrill-house

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
****ING AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER. And Courage the Cowardly Dog, Spongebob, Finn and Jake (it's ok) and some other stuff. Been watching Sym-Bionic Titan, waiting for it to reach its full potential...it's got a ways to go, but I think it'll get there.
But yes, I watch kids shows almost exclusively. Everything else just seems like shit, TBH. Except for Fringe, that's cool.

And every show Nickelodeon showed way back when. Their whole lineup was awesome haha
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Page 1 of 2