Page 1 of 4
Take any movie
Pretend M Night Shyamalan made it
Describe what happens

If M Night Shyamalan made Forest Gump, than Forest just would have been insane and his entire story would have been a lie. When he leaves the bus stop to go to Jenny's place, he finds a man who looks and sounds an awful lot like Bubba dressed a government agent. He uses one of the memory erasers from Men In Black to erase his memory. He then send him back to the bus stop and causes the same process to repeat over and over.
If M Night Shymalymalan made Jurassic Park, it would turn out that the dinosaurs had actually genetically engineered people.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
lolwut

edit: ok, ill bite. if shamalamadingdong made Traitor, Don Cheadle woulda been a French double agent hired by MI6 to kill innocent Americans to divert attention from the BP oil spill.
Last edited by bbetances at Sep 24, 2010,
Willy wonka was charlies real dad
the ring was actually a wedding ring (LOTR)
dumbledore kills snape/hagrid kills dumbledore
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
Last edited by shanchett99 at Sep 24, 2010,
If M Night Shyamalan made Fight Club then Tyler Durden would have been real the whole time.
If M Night Shyamalan had made the Lord of the Rings trilogy we would have had a film from Sauron's perspective involving his conflict to rid himself off his need of the one ring versus his absolute wanting of the one ring. Actually that would be quite interesting. Oh wait plot twist Frodo is Sauron.
If M Night Shamanamabanananamama made Saving Private Ryan, Private Ryan would have ended up being Hitler in disguise.
If M Night Shyamalan made Reservoir Dogs, Nice Guy Eddie would've been the undercover cop.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
If M Night Shyamalan made a good movie oh wait..
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
If M Night Shyamalan made Star Wars, Yoda would have been Luke's real father. haha i like that story line better. "Luke. Your father I am."
Last edited by dont_cry789 at Sep 24, 2010,
The village would have actually been surrounded by aliens
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
If MNS made Dirty Harry, Zodiac would have been the cop luring Harry into a sting, to nail him for his gross abuse of power.

(Hurr Durr big surprise)
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
If M Night Shyamalan made The Mist, the father would have told everyone in the car to go outside, even his son. Then he'd drive away since he had lied about there not being gas in the car.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Jaws: the shark is actually luke's father who had it's memory erased, and the boat was really a dead person all along.
If M Night Shyamalan made The Sixth Sense, Bruce Willis' character would've been dead all along.

Oh wait.
If Shayamalan had made Inception, he would have told everyone outright if Cobb was in a dream at the end.
Quote by TheChaz
If Shayamalan had made Inception, he would have told everyone outright if Cobb was in a dream at the end.

Thanks a bunch.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
If M Night Shyamalan made The Sixth Sense, Bruce Willis' character would've been dead all along.

Oh wait.

his one good movie
Quote by Thrill-house

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
If M. Night Shama-llamas-with-hats made Oldboy, the octopus he ate would have been his daughter.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Conor360
his one good movie

...Apart from Unbreakable and Signs.

Quote by wizards?
If M. Night Shyamalan made Clerks, Dante would have been supposed to be there all along.

Brilliant
Quote by technicolour
Jaws: the shark is actually luke's father who had it's memory erased, and the boat was really a dead person all along.

only funny one
the minimalist σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
If he would have directed The Lord of the Rings, I would have not posted here for I would have shot and killed myself.
The anti-Shyamalan bandwagon is hilarious.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
If Shyamalan made War of the Worlds, the aliens would have died due to their susceptibility to water in the atmosphere.

Oh wait.
If he made Lion King, we'd find out in the last 5 minutes that all the characters are furries living in an experimental furrie-con center, isolated from society and oblivious to the fact that they are actually fat, middle-aged white men dressed as animals.
If M. Night Shaymalan (or whatever) made Pokemon, Ash was actually misty and misty was actually brock and brock was dead.
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
If M Night Shymalan made 2 girls 1 cup...
it would have been chocolate! What a twist!
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
Devil is doing better than I thought it would on Rotten Tomatoes
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
If M. Night Shyalababababa made The Matrix, Morpheus would have been a green pill and Neo would have been the spoon that Trinity used to eat the oracle's cookies, and none of us would have realized it until she risks her life to eat the cookies in bullet time while the agents went back to their ruling post over the elves of Middle Earth.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
If M. Night Shyamalan made Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, then Luke would have been his own father, and Darth Vader was just a figment of his imagination, like Fight Club.

Darth his polar opposite, and Luke had been living a lie for the past two hours of the movie.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
If M. Night Shyamalan made The Big Lebowski, it would've turned out the entire story was all an LSD induced trip in the Dude's mind, leaving him drenched in piss and shit in a small brook in a forest somewhere.
Also, the movie would've sucked.

Quote by element4433
The anti-Shyamalan bandwagon is hilarious.

and well justified

Last edited by CoreysMonster at Sep 25, 2010,
Page 1 of 4