I want to start up my new project idea, a parody thrash/death metal band based on the Batman saga. The main influence for this band is Austrian Death Machine. I'm doing the lead vocals, guitar, and lyrics, I need another guitarist to write riffs and solos, a bassist, and a drummer or someone who can program drums. I would also like someone who can do good joker/batman impressions. This is an online project, so location is not a factor. This is not a 100% serious band, but if you join the band I expect you to do your part and help write music. Decent recording equipment should be used. Guitars will be tuned to drop D.

Lead vocals: IntoEternity22, Cheeseheadlax
Parody vocals: Empty
Lead guitar: Empty
Guitar: IntoEternity22, Cheeseheadlax, nanna_guy414, Tomophilia
Bass: Empty
Drums: MaxLees666
Quote by RawPower218
Blackened Crabcore

Quote by ethan_hanus
Tubes are like women, one moment they are completely normal, next thing you know she's throwing shit at you and stabbing you with a knife.
Last edited by IntoEternity22 at Sep 27, 2010,
got a few riffs could contribute to ur little project if the rythem guitar spot is still vacant
If you don't find a drummer I could program drums for you. I'd offer to do bass as well but I don't have any decent recording equipment lol. Fantastic idea btw, I love Austrian Death Machine haha
Last edited by MaxLees666 at Sep 27, 2010,
MaxLees666, you're in for drums as of now. I find that programming drums is a lot easier than recording actual drums. Can you record bass at all? Let me know, I'm not too picky with the quality, as long as it doesn't sound horrible.

nanna_guy414, can you PM me with some samples? I'm looking for some epic riffs and solos. My friend and I are currently alternating between rhythm guitar, but we can get as much as help as possible, especially since neither of us can solo very well.

Tomophilia, awesome song. Like nanna_guy414, can you PM me some more samples of riffs? We can get as much help as possible.
Quote by RawPower218
Blackened Crabcore

Quote by ethan_hanus
Tubes are like women, one moment they are completely normal, next thing you know she's throwing shit at you and stabbing you with a knife.
The only thing I really have available for recording bass is my camcorder. I've not used it for bass before but this is what it sounds like for recording guitar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09HH2qVGNNw

Actually come to think of it that video's also an example of my drum programming. It's not excellent but to be honest I just threw them together in that I can do better lol. In fact if you go on my youtube channel I have plenty of songs you can have a look at that I've programmed. Most of them are electronic (not because I prefer that music but because it means I don't have to faff around trying to record and arrange the guitar lol) but as well as that thrash song there's a epic metal ballad type thing called Untitled Original Song.

EDIT: And yeah I know that song ^ isn't terribly well mastered and the guitar's a bit out of time at bits, but that's because I made the drums and bass on a program, then recorded the guitar with my camcorder and pasted them together on windows movie maker lol. I think I did alright considering.
Last edited by MaxLees666 at Sep 28, 2010,
Sounds good, I PMed you.
Quote by RawPower218
Blackened Crabcore

Quote by ethan_hanus
Bump this up.
Quote by RawPower218
Blackened Crabcore

Quote by ethan_hanus