Aww yeh, you know this is good. Awesome German speed/thrash. From what I understand after they got back together in the late 90's they became some bland melodic power metal or something, but the debut is where it's at. awesome shit, go listen to it now!

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=215

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx0rDAEQxPk
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
I'm considering deleting this thread now...

Sumdeus
fuck you for killing this thread for an awesome band
i am the moonstar
I love Angel Dust, love.

I acutally love their melodic power metal stuff, its far from bland.. some of the best power metal I know.
Enlighten The Darkness is one of my favourite power metal albums ever.. and the fact they're still going with their old vocalist back is exciting, I just wish they'd get something done..

And they're named after the Venom song, nowt to do with Faith no more
My gear
ESP Horizon II FR (Seymour's with coil tap)
ESP LTD Ex400
Wesley Explorer/Dominator

Ashdown Fallen Angel 40w DSP

BOSS DS-2 Turbo distortion
BOSS AC-3 Acoustic Simulator
BOSS GE-7 Equalizer
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9
Well I've only heard Into The Dark Past, never listened to their later stuff but MA reviews made it seem band, either way good band

Sumdeus
Quote by romencer17
Well I've only heard Into The Dark Past, never listened to their later stuff but MA reviews made it seem band, either way good band

Well enlighten the darkness has 94% average on Metal Archives.. the album after is good but they lost a guitarist that seemed to write the awesome stuff..
Angel Dust is decent. Listened to the album posted awhile back. Nothing all that special really, good for a listen or two.. but wouldn't go out of my way to listen anymore then that.
Man, FNM's angel dust is one of my favorite albums ever! was hopin metal forums rules were breaking, since FNM gets zero attention since it's in the rock thread. oh well. FNM rule... maybe ill check out this band.