so, i am currently trying to get over a very common proplem, one that is very anying to me, that problem of course is a wobbly tremelo arm. the best way to describe what i mean it with this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxBrD-F6i5E

now my problem is that my tremolo arm on my jackson lowpro tremelo is not like either of those in the video. it works by placing it in the hole and tightening the screw over the top to keep it in place. there are no bushing, and its not screw in.

despite this i tried the thing with the tape (even though it was only cellotape), but when i pt the bar in it just pushed the tape up and didnt make enough difference. nd i cannot see the nail polish working.

so, any one have any other ideas?

iv had a few of these guitars, the tremolos always been like this brand new, it just rocks back and forward in its socket very slightly (does move the hole tremolo) and it falls away from my, i cant keep it in a convenient position like in that video.
Last edited by jkielq91 at Sep 25, 2010,
How much tape did you use? It might have pushed it up because you used too much. Try starting with one layer, and then adding a layer as needed.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Hm... maybe a thinner kind of tape?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X