I can't find the measurements on the as73 bridge and I don't own one YET so I can't measure them.... Any help on the measurements?
I'm up for building you a pedal.
(Or modding nearly anything moddable)
(PM Me.)
i have been looking into the artcore thing a lot.

The Schaller has a built in roller bridge, which means that you would replace the stoptail with the schaller, and have to remove the factory bridge too, and that would throw off your scale length, yadda yadda, bad news.

Here are the ones that that would work without modifying or drilling any:
Kahler 2200 - $360
"Les Trem" Les tremolo - $250
Bigsby B5 or B500 with Vibramate V5 or V500 (note, this is the ONLY bigsby that would work, the rest wont without drilling some) - ~$150
Stetsbar - looks super nice, but got bad reviews - $200+

last there is this one for like 35 bucks on ebay, but its pitted and old:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bowen-Music-Co-Pat-Pend-Bowen-Handle-Les-Paul-Tremolo-/230610008555?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item35b16d79eb

the bigsby comes in black, and the vibramate v5 (v500 is black) is the mounting plate that mounts to the stoptail screws. i would go with the bigsby, unless money is not an issue or you dont want something so big.
Quote by xadioriderx
The Schaller has a built in roller bridge, which means that you would replace the stoptail with the schaller, and have to remove the factory bridge too, and that would throw off your scale length, yadda yadda, bad news.

The Schaller goes into the bridge position, not the stop tail position.

OP, this bridge is made to replace tune-o-matics. It even comes with screws to cover up the stop tail holes. So you should have no problems, assuming the artcore's string spacing is identical to gibson.

Oh my god, i didnt even realise how old this thread was.
Last edited by TheKeywork at Apr 16, 2011,