Page 1 of 7
I thought it would be interesting to share all of the stories behind your avatars!

If that has been done before, at least I'm keeping the mods in shape. (Yes, I did searchbar).

For me, I think mine's pretty obvious if you take a while to think about it.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
favorite band, inspired me to start playing guitar

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Quote by Snowman388
For me, I think mine's pretty obvious if you take a while to think about it.

even a very stupid person doesn't have to think about that for longer than a second.

mine is just the most badass monkey in the universe
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I think everyone discovered what ZeG used for his.
I changed mine temporarly for fun, but haven't changed it yet because I can't find a suitable replacement, but don't want to keep it because it's "ZeG's thing".
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Well I love avatar, I love the character, and I love nutsacks.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by the bartender
even a very stupid person doesn't have to think about that for longer than a second.

mine is just the most badass monkey in the universe

You would think?! But, in our stupid world that is today, this is sadly not the case.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
I liked the show a bit back in the day.

Plus I figured it would be pretty recognizable. I've (almost exclusively) been using it for about 5 or so years at least.
It used to be animal but I couldn't find a good .gif of him, so it got to be elmo.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Well mine's Kim Pine from the Scott Pilgrim comics. I figured Hobbes was getting old, and I didn't want to switch back to the Voldie avatar I had back when I started posting so this works for now.

Also does anyone even remember my Voldie avatar? I just took a look around for it and apparently it's gone.
Well my last name kinda sounds similar to Chikorita, and I've always been a huge Pokemon fan, so in Middle and High School everyone called me that (it's now becoming more an more popular to call me like that in college actually lol, I don't mind really, I think it's an awesome nickname). And well my favorite genre of ALL TIME is Thrash Metal, and I love most variants of Metal, so when I found that .gif that looked like a Headbanging Chikorita I KNEW it had to be my avatar.
I have mine because you can't touch me. I'm covered in shit

... oh wait I'm black.

Seriously though, I haven't a clue
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Mine's a picture of my truck. I love my truck. Enough said.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
The girl from Scott Pilgrim versus the World is very sexy. Therefore, she is in my avatar.
Most people can't tell what it is, but it's a scene from only the best movie ever, The Big Lebowski.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Simsimius
I think everyone discovered what ZeG used for his.
I changed mine temporarly for fun, but haven't changed it yet because I can't find a suitable replacement, but don't want to keep it because it's "ZeG's thing".

This

Quote by Random88
World's greatest football team

OT: It's a fish with a burning look in his eyes and an enigmatic smile that makes the Mona Lisa look like a bitch.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
My Name IRL is Quinton Flynn, so I chose a character who is played by an actor of the same name. Also Raiden is the man.