11 5%
Linux SUSE
0 0%
Linux (other)
3 1%
Voters: 224.
Page 1 of 2
Just curious what the majority is.

I used to run XP, but just recently switched to Linux ubuntu. I like it a lot better. Easy installation, and looks nice. Only downside is some programs don't work.

If you dual boot or have multiple computers, just vote the one you use most.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Last edited by AlecMag at Sep 25, 2010,
Windows 7.

This is gonna be pretty predictable though.

Most people will be using Windows, mostly XP, some Vista and increasingly more will have 7.
The rest will be Apple's OSes and various versions of Linux.
I'm running Kubuntu on my laptop
Quote by Owenlee55
Well, my penis smells of fecieas and my anus smells of semen...
vista
GEAR:
Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH
Ibanez RGA-32
Peavey Vypyr 15
Line 6 Pod Studio GX + Pod Farm
Vista on this computer, but Linux Xubuntu on my laptop
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Quote by moscaespañol
Vista, and I haven't had any problems people say it has.

Neither have I. From what I've seen, 7 is a lot faster but it's not like Vista crashes all the time the way people say it does.
cat
The windows and xubuntu are on the same machine, and the 10.4.11 is in the basement, unplugged, doing nothing. Probably gonna give it to my brother.

-OSX 10.4.11

-OSX 10.6.4

-Windows XP sp3 (downgrade from 7)
-Xubuntu
DIO FOREVER
I have XP on my computer. I got given a note book the other day from my school which I am using now and it's Linux, could tell you what type though.
I have a ton of computers. XP, Windows 7, Vista and a Mac laptop.

I'm using XP right now though.
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
OSX (main) and Windows XP (gaming), although the latter will get 7 when I've got some cash.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
I am pleased to see the ammount of mac users
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
I'm dual-booting Windows 7 and Fedora 13, so I don't know what to vote. Also for the record I just recently upgraded from Vista to 7 and I actually preferred Vista.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Only one option for Mac? Most Mac people will tell you that Tiger, Leopard, and Snow Leopard are like XP, Vista, and 7 (except none of them suck like Vista).
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
Only one option for Mac? Most Mac people will tell you that Tiger, Leopard, and Snow Leopard are like XP, Vista, and 7 (except none of them suck like Vista).

Except that ALL of them suck lolololol
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I never understood why Vista was so bad. The only annoying thing is having to press a button to let something run cause it's not safe when I've been using the program for 3 years.
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
Quote by rgrockr
Most Mac people will tell you that Tiger, Leopard, and Snow Leopard are like XP, Vista, and 7 (except none of them suck like Vista).

I'm sorry but this is terrible. I know you just said "except none of them suck like Vista," but never compare Leopard to Vista.

Anyway I run Windows XP on my desktop and Leopard on my Macbook.

I'm interested in trying Windows 7, and Snow Leopard sucks - although I haven't worked with it extensively.
MATTERHORN
Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit. Works like a dream, haven't had any problems with it at all.

Quote by TheIntruder
I never understood why Vista was so bad. The only annoying thing is having to press a button to let something run cause it's not safe when I've been using the program for 3 years.

You can turn that off you know
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit. Works like a dream, haven't had any problems with it at all.

You can turn that off you know

Thank you Elmo!
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

Quote by Burgery
Last edited by TheIntruder at Sep 25, 2010,
I have both Windows 7 and Mac OSX. Your poll does not cater to people who dual boot or people that have more than one computer that may have different OS's.
Last edited by Meelad360 at Sep 26, 2010,
Quote by TheIntruder

Its slow and has higher system requirements (at least, when it came out).
Quote by GogglesVK

Runs just as fast as any other of my computers.
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

Quote by Burgery
Quote by TheIntruder
Runs just as fast as any other of my computers.

For you, maybe. For a lot of other people who use resource-intensive applications, it was slow as shit.

I had to downgrade to XP to play WoW, son.
Quote by GogglesVK

This guy knows his shit.
Page 1 of 2