Problem solved. Thanks!
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs

Last edited by Unskathed at Sep 25, 2010,
You'll be fine running the chorus in front, but you'll most likely want the delay in the loop. I'm assuming you're using the delay for leads. Experiment to figure out what sounds best to you.
It doesn't hurt to experiment while you are practicing but if you like the sound of the pedals in your loop, keep them on your board and just get two other cables and secure them together to quickly plug in/out of your amp. Do you use a baord for your pedals or do u connect them one at a time and if you do use a board are you adding another one for your effects loop?
I actually use delay for clean tapping and stuff. My new amp has an assignable FX loop though. I didn't even consider that. lol.
Thanks for the help though! Even though I"m retarded.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs