tool-ticks and leeches. first video on youtube. what do you guys think? it aint perfect so dont expect a masterpiece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrJHNUUJcLk
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
nice job..anyone can retake the video 100 times and wait til its perfect, it takes a certain confidence to put a vid up and admit it wasnt great
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by silent caution
nice job..anyone can retake the video 100 times and wait til its perfect, it takes a certain confidence to put a vid up and admit it wasnt great

either that or your lazy and don't wanna put the effort into making a good one. just sayin/being a dick
oh shit sorry guys, can i move it or repost it, ive never really done this before.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
I'm not sure, you could always copy and paste this to the right one and just wait for the mods to close this one

will do
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Am i the only one who thought TS's toe resting on the table looked like he had his Johnson out?
Quote by -tempest-
nice video quality, what kind of camera did you use?

its called vado HD. idk my brother borrowed it from a friend.
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by josh999x
Am i the only one who thought TS's toe resting on the table looked like he had his Johnson out?

Dude, your penis is completely the wrong shape.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.