I've never seen a Dean like that, I'm assuming it's either some sort of Vendetta, or maybe a custom shop from back before they were big. I'd go with the latter, since it looks to have EMGs or some sort of active, and I've never seen that headstock on a Dean, but it looks too nice to be a fake...plus those custom inlays. XD Regardless, it doesn't seem too pricey(200 GBP is, like, $350-400?), can't be TOO bad for the price...XD
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
well its not a one off there is another near me for less, i am just try to find out whether the floyd is real etc etc...

but thanks for helping, I know feck all about Deans....

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Enix165
I've never seen a Dean like that, I'm assuming it's either some sort of Vendetta, or maybe a custom shop from back before they were big. I'd go with the latter, since it looks to have EMGs or some sort of active, and I've never seen that headstock on a Dean, but it looks too nice to be a fake...plus those custom inlays. XD Regardless, it doesn't seem too pricey(200 GBP is, like, $350-400?), can't be TOO bad for the price...XD

actually the conversion rate (last time i checked was 1.49....) so itd be a little less than $300

thats insane really. a real floyd is what $120?
Last edited by rickyj at Sep 25, 2010,
looks like an older model vendetta or what would become the vendetta looks great though the floyd is probly an OFR nomally LFR's are black
Quote by Destinyrider22
looks like an older model vendetta or what would become the vendetta looks great though the floyd is probly an OFR nomally LFR's are black

you can get them in gold, chrome, or black depending on the guitar actually.
tom wut are you doing. go to the bank start an account that says do not open until rg7.
gah. i will hit you
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
I dunno AM...

thought if this sold for £200 i could buy the one near me and make a profit.

I am saving for a good 7 i promise....

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb