So my current setup is as follows:

Guitar (Fender Jag/Strat) > Boss CS3 Compressor/Sustainer > Ibanez TS9 > Colorsound Fuzz > Boss DD7 > Amp (Fender Deluxe Reverb/Vox AC4)

The issue is that I'm getting unbearable feedback whenever I have either the Tubescreamer and/or the Fuzz at the same time as the compressor. This is slightly worse on the Jag (hotter pickups, generally a bit noisier). Now there is a slightly large amount of hum due to the single coil pickups, but this is on a higher level.

The pedals currently lie about 2 feet away from the amp, and when I position myself further away from the amp/infront of the amp/with my back to the amp the situation improves but it's still a problem.

So my question is, what could be the problem, and how can I go about resolving it.

I should probably add that the distance I have the amp away from my pedals is temporarily much smaller than I would like (I had two cables decide to randomly die on me).

Thanks in advance for your help UG, and it's over to you...
Get an NS-2 and run the fuzz and ts-9 in the effects loop of the pedal, should help ALOT..
Quote by dandadog
Get an NS-2 and run the fuzz and ts-9 in the effects loop of the pedal, should help ALOT..

+1

I use the Boss NS-2 and it works like a charm. I would recommend it also.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab
So is that the diagnosis then, that it's just part and parcel of using that arrangement of pedals. It's not a case of changing the order around / something wrong with any of the pedals etc?

The NS-2 does sound like a good idea. My guitars are all single coil and I get a tasty amount of hum from the lot.

Also, are there any other comparable Noise Suppressors that I may want to take a gander at?
ISP decimator.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab