If you could die in a cool and awesome way, how would you do it?

I'd probably do it on a suicide mission against Bieber. Or against an evil do-er.

Same thing.

Do pit, go!
i'd fall in a black hole
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I'd like to die leading my army of armoured war elephants into battle. That would be sweet and badass. Oh, I'd be riding on the back of an armoured grizzly bear.
an orgasm so big you explode

either that or dying peacefully in your sleep while listening to music
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Go streaking at the Super Bowl, then right as security is about to tackle you, shoot yourself in the face.

Or another one that takes quite a bit of effort: become president and be assassinated. You will automatically become the most beloved president in history, no matter how shitty of a prez you actually were.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Having me kill you while wearing a tux.

I can class anything up.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Of old age, surrounded by loved ones.

Or by crashing a plane, piloted myself, into my luxury mansion because I was removing the sexiest woman alives bra with my teeth.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Someone said on a thread like this "I'd have my body catapulted into New York"

Inb4 (You guys like this, right?) Sexual Fatigation

My choice? On stage, or in a moshpit.
Quote by Victory2134
You're just so energetic and cute. Exactly what I want in a pet squirrel, except you're a person.

I kindly ask you to correct my grammar. And also to smile.
Quote by leg end
I'd like to die leading my army of armoured war elephants into battle. That would be sweet and badass. Oh, I'd be riding on the back of an armoured grizzly bear.

go play warcraft
Quote by Philip_pepper

I'd probably do it on a suicide mission against Bieber. Or against an evil do-er.

Same thing.

Do pit, go!

You're Bieber?
Line up all the generic pop artists in a room at a "social gathering" and then just go on a mad shooting spree until you eventually kill yourself. I have no idea how though... Maybe you like, shoot Lady Gaga's face and the plastic repells the bullet or some shit.
Quote by Duv
The only good thing about my MG30 was I was able to have it in my room for 5 years solely as a place to hide cigarettes and condoms.
It would be awesome to die whilst fapping.
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
Driving a car out of a plane then crashing to the ground in it. Bonus points if you land/crash the car wheels first.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
1. Heroic death
2. ???
3. Profit
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Shooting myself with a searchbar...

Dying whilst saving the life of someone you love, that would be the best way to go for me I think. Not so much for that other person, but hey... It would be better to save someone's life and then still be alive yourself as well
Quote by Philip_pepper

Same thing.

Do pit, go!

You'd die for Justin Bieber eh?
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Sleep deprivation. I think it would be really cool to deal with all the side effects before dying.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by guitarxo
I'd want to die in an earthquake.

So basically you want a large vase to fall on your head? That seems like the lamest way to die ever.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by shiz.zle
It would be awesome to die whilst fapping.

Many people do that, you know.

They try to choke themselves to make the climax more intense or something, and their parents find them lying dead in a pool of cum with a hand on their dick and a hand around their neck
Quote by Jack Off Jill
So basically you want a large vase to fall on your head? That seems like the lamest way to die ever.

No way I meant more like falling into a giant crack in the ground and getting eaten by the Earth. I think that would be pretty cool.
cat