i am new here and i have 4 guitars and they are:
a purple stratocaster
a white epiphone les paul
a white gibson flying v
and a fender acoustic

thanks
Last edited by Les paul153 at Sep 25, 2010,
Stool Cory, Bro.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
New Members forum
*reported
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Les paul153
i am new here and i have 4 guitars and they are:
a purple stratocaster
a white epiphone les paul
a black gibson flying v
and a fender acoustic

thanks

sweet stuff but this thread might get closed down unless you post pics and give a mini review of the guitars.
what amps do u have?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by Leni122
why "a black gibson flying v" is white :P?

lol was just typing that.

maybe he lives in an alternate universe where everythink is the opposite and when he takes pictures and posts them in our world they appear the opposite to what they actually are... 0_o

then that raises the question about the white les paul....

I'm waaaay more drunk than I though I was lol
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Welcome to the forum!

That white flying v is beautiful. I'd throw some EMGs or Blackouts in it and tune it down to D and it would be amazing. I haven't seen a flying v like that before. Where did you get it?
Quote by Trve_Satan
I'd throw some EMGs or Blackouts in it and tune it down to D and it would be amazing.

but maybe he doesn't like metal?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
but maybe he doesn't like metal?

No no I'm just saying what I would do with it. Not him.
Anyone else notice that the pictures all look completely unrelated?

Maybe thats just the suspicious person in me.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212
Quote by Koshman32
New Members forum
*reported

why must some asshole ALWAYS report a good thread?

to the OP pictures dude, we want pictures.
Quote by Mitochondria9
Anyone else notice that the pictures all look completely unrelated?

Maybe thats just the suspicious person in me.

I noticed that aswell

Also

In one of the pics with the acoustic, on the right hand side, you can see two more guitars hanging on the wall, looks maybe like a white strat and possibly a black les paul,neither of which he mentioned he has.
Quote by m1j3
I noticed that aswell

Also

In one of the pics with the acoustic, on the right hand side, you can see two more guitars hanging on the wall, looks maybe like a white strat and possibly a black les paul,neither of which he mentioned he has.

Thats what caught my eye.

Fake post?
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212
Quote by Mitochondria9
Thats what caught my eye.

Fake post?

maybe, suspicious OP is supicious

EDIT:
in fact there is three guitarsa in one pic he hasnt mentioned

People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Last edited by Deadlock Riff at Sep 25, 2010,
eh, I've posted stock internet pics of my identical guitar before because I was too lazy to photograph and upload pics of my actual. Besides, who doesn't like to see pics of nice guitars? Let this thread grow, is what I say.
I don't know if I would call him a liar, but it does seem a little suspicious.

Anyway, welcome to the forums!
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
All the photos are on the same photobucket account, so he was smart enough to not just grab image urls from all over the internet. Still, the other guitars in the acoustic pic that aren't mentioned are a headscratcher, as is the fact that the LP in the pictures is most definitely a Gibson, not an Epiphone as mentioned in the OP (based on the headstock, gold hardware, and carved top, of which an Epiphone LP studio has none in common with), along with the fact that both pics of the Flying V are the EXACT same size that Craigslist resizes to when one uploads a picture to their server for an ad.

OP gots sum esplainin to do.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Last edited by MortifiedLizard at Sep 25, 2010,
You guys are much better at sniffing this stuff out than I am. I take everything on teh internets at face value. I can't tell you how many times I had to send my credit card numbers to some idiot in Africa before those damn emails stopped.
Quote by Rt1Rebel
You guys are much better at sniffing this stuff out than I am. I take everything on teh internets at face value. I can't tell you how many times I had to send my credit card numbers to some idiot in Africa before those damn emails stopped.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
TS you don't have to lie to get me to love you! You just gott be honest and put your schecter and your MG up...thats all!

hehehe
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Theres a chance he lives with someone who also plays the guitar or old pictures with formerly owned guitars... Although i am inclined to believe m1j3 and MortifiedLizard The Les paul is a Gibson... mos def... And the other unexplained guitars are suspicous... PREPARE THE BAN HAMMER...lol no I'm just kidding... But somthing is definetly rotten in the state of demark.... mos def...

Also notable, not many threads come up like theres where a new member comes and posts there gear just like that... most of them require assistance when uploading pictures...

Oh well we'll probably have to let this one play out for a bit...I want answers....
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust