Hey guys what's up?

I was watchin the comedy central show, Tosh.0 the other day and at the end of it when Daniel was talking about the season finale, he said there would be an acoustic performance by Pantera. The picture on the screen clearly showed the old-school Pantera lineup. Phil, Rex, Vinnie and Dime. My question is: how is Pantera going to play without Dime? I'm thinking maybe they'll use Zakk for this show and see what the reception is. If anyone has thoughts or can clear up this mystery I'd like to hear it!
it was probly a sick joke about dimes death being on youtube.

nevertheless, i shall watch.
It was a joke, dude. He says stuff like that every episode.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
^ I don't think so. He said at the end where he usually says who's getting a web redemption and if theres going to be a special guest or whatnot.
Quote by metalgod96
^ I don't think so. He said at the end where he usually says who's getting a web redemption and if theres going to be a special guest or whatnot.

but dude pantera havent played together in 10 years why would their big comeback be on tosh.0?
I just had a thought! It could possibly be a tribute band or a low key gig like what I said with Zakk. Instaed of doing a huge show with Zakk only to be hated and wasting money, maybe do it on a TV show to save money. If the fan reception is good then do a larger show or tour with Zakk.
Quote by metalgod96
I just had a thought! It could possibly be a tribute band or a low key gig like what I said with Zakk. Instaed of doing a huge show with Zakk only to be hated and wasting money, maybe do it on a TV show to save money. If the fan reception is good then do a larger show or tour with Zakk.

doubtful.
Quote by metalgod96

And debuting it on Tosh.0? Not gonna happen. Also, the episode is gonna be called "Live from the Ground Zero Mosque". Obviously a total joke.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Damn, I forgot about the G0 Mosque thing. Alright then, it probably is just a joke. Sort of a dick move though with the pic of Dime and all.
If you watch it again, Tosh also says it's going to be an acoustic performance. Gotta be a joke. I couldn't see Anselmo uniting with Rex and Vinnie on Tosh.O to deliver an acoustic performance after this many years. Although, Corey Taylor was briefly on the episode also, and looked like he may be a part of the next show. Who knows, guess we'll see on Wednesday!
Quote by metalgod96
Damn, I forgot about the G0 Mosque thing. Alright then, it probably is just a joke. Sort of a dick move though with the pic of Dime and all.

Daniel Tosh made twenty-three dick moves in his sleep last night. He's a dick move expert.

Nothing is off-limits when it comes to making jokes. Nothing.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by Jazz Funeral
Daniel Tosh made twenty-three dick moves in his sleep last night. He's a dick move expert.

Nothing is off-limits when it comes to making jokes. Nothing.

Agreed. That's what makes him so funny, he doesn't take anything seriously
Quote by metalgod96

He's been dead for 5 years. Move on already for fuck sakes.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Um are u guys retarded? I think so...lol...pantera has been playing shows since last yr......and zakk w. Come the **** on.....Um NO! Kerry King from Slayer has been playing w them....pantera is ****ing kickin now! Phil sounds ****innamazing....they are at there prime....n they just put dates out for there 2012 tour...n as far as tosh.o....last nite he was crackin on pantera dimebag n there fans **** that ******! I very very much doubt pantera would ever do anything with that homo queer! N i doubt theyd evercplay his show anyway! **** TOSH.O N THE FAGS HE RIDES!
Quote by Muyttenh
Um are u guys retarded? I think so...lol...pantera has been playing shows since last yr......and zakk w. Come the **** on.....Um NO! Kerry King from Slayer has been playing w them....pantera is ****ing kickin now! Phil sounds ****innamazing....they are at there prime....n they just put dates out for there 2012 tour...n as far as tosh.o....last nite he was crackin on pantera dimebag n there fans **** that ******! I very very much doubt pantera would ever do anything with that homo queer! N i doubt theyd evercplay his show anyway! **** TOSH.O N THE FAGS HE RIDES!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight