e|--3-------3---------3
B|--4-------3---------4
G|--3-------3---------5
D|--5-------3---------5
A|--6-------5---------3
E|--x-------x---------x

Then that chord. Thanks
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
The 1st chord you said is a D#7M9 I think, second chord is D#, third one is A#6 Or Gm7, fourth is a Cm.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
The 1st chord you said is a D#7M9 I think, second chord is D#, third one is A#6 Or Gm7, fourth is a Cm.

these names are right but technically you would be in a flat key signature ( probably Eb based on the chords youve written down) and you would use different names accordingly such as EbM9 , Eb, Bb6, Cm
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

The 4th chord doesnt even have a C in it, how is it Cm?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
The 4th chord doesnt even have a C in it, how is it Cm?

I see two in there... one on the A string and another on the G string.
Quote by WizMystery
I see two in there... one on the A string and another on the G string.

by 4th chord he means the 4th in the progression, which is the 1st one he typed out, above the other 3. that one has no Cs
Quote by TMVATDI
by 4th chord he means the 4th in the progression, which is the 1st one he typed out, above the other 3. that one has no Cs

Gb was mentioning them in the order he typed them out.
Quote by WizMystery
Gb was mentioning them in the order he typed them out.

well there was miscomunication between people talking, obviously if some1 said there's no C and some1 else said there is a C, now its less confusing.