Page 1 of 3
I think I must be possessed or something, when the SLIGHTEST thing happens, like I say hello and someone dosen't answer, I won't think anything of it at the time. But 2 days later, when i'm at my house. I'll be on the computer, then all of a sudden without even realising it, i'm moving around the room, acting out the scene again, only it resulting in them being dead or seriously injured.

* People are often crying in it

* I often wreck my life

* It's completely unrealistic

Now i'm not saying i'd go out and do these things, but sometimes I just find myself in the middle of the room thinking "What on earth was that all about"?

I've got to be possessed or something, I need advice..
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
Damn dude, idk.

Typical pit answer: Put the bud down.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

If it's really bothering you, maybe you should consider a therapist?

You don't want to end up hurting someone you care about.
Balls.
I don't get it, do people think the people holds the magical solution to every possible "possession" on the planet?
Go get an anger management course.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by rmr024
If it's really bothering you, maybe you should consider a therapist?

You don't want to end up hurting someone you care about.

How is a rapist going to help him?
if someone is actively doing the act of exorcism, does that mean they are "exercising"?
Last edited by AJSaw at Sep 25, 2010,
Quote by salgala2000
+1

I don't like admitting my shame, i'd like to think i'm completely normal.
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
Wait, so you begin to imagine torturing and killing people over minor inconveniences that they have caused to you?

I do the same sometimes. I can't help it. Not to the extent that you described it, though.
Quote by extrememetal94

You admitted it here. Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards curing it.
if you're a girl, drink milk cuz i heard it helps
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
if you're a girl, drink milk cuz i heard it helps

... wut?
Quote by sashki
Wait, so you begin to imagine torturing and killing people over minor inconveniences that they have caused to you?

I do the same sometimes. I can't help it. Not to the extent that you described it, though.

You admitted it here. Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards curing it.

Yeah ALL THE TIME, but i'm shouting at them too, i'm beating people up, hitting girls. Just being a complete asshole, and almost instantly after, i'm back to normal..
Quote by vivalasteve
Quote by extrememetal94

Suck it up dude, that behavior is not at all normal.
Quote by br33dlove
Suck it up dude, that behavior is not at all normal.

Oh come on.. i'm completely effing normal aside that..
Quote by vivalasteve
You're not possessed. Even if you ignore the fact that ghosts don't exist, a ghost giving such a disproportionate shit about minor conveniences is at least as weird as a person doing it.

See a therapist, mate.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Sep 25, 2010,
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Oh BTW: Posession is a myth. You're just being a tit.

I do to an extent believe in god and all that...
Quote by vivalasteve
I act out scenarios too. Granted not many of them involving killing the other folks involved but its a health enough thing. Don't sweat it.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by extrememetal94
I do to an extent believe in god and all that...

For god's sake, at least consider things known to exist before turning to the supernatural for an explanation. No-one's walked on water, you've not witnessed any miracles, you've just acted a bit odd a few times.
Quote by extrememetal94

nah
Quote by Avedas
nah

Simple as that huh? I'm a ****ing nut job? Get help!?

Well.. it wouldn't hurt, i've got nothing to loose. I'll just go be a nut job living in some ****ing hospital shall I?

GREAT !

Every man has his troubles, while I may be a complete nut, i'd rather live my life pretending i'm not, then living in a nut job clinic.
Quote by vivalasteve
Last edited by extrememetal94 at Sep 25, 2010,
"Getting help" doesn't mean being a nut job living in a mental hospital. This doesn't seem to be affecting your life in any way, it's just slightly odd and possibly indicative of some kind of anger problem or something similar. If you're genuinely worried, seeing someone might be the best option.
Quote by extrememetal94

Lots of normal people see therapists. You could look at it in two ways --> 1.) everyone is normal or 2.) No one is normal.

There's nothing weird or wrong with you if you see a therapist.
Balls.
Quote by rmr024
Lots of normal people see therapists. You could look at it in two ways --> 1.) everyone is normal or 2.) No one is normal.

There's nothing weird or wrong with you if you see a therapist.

What if I told you my own mother thinks I have aspergers and all my teachers, and all the kids at my school thought i was a complete psycho? and NEVER once approached me..

i could never face up to these things, in my own mind i'm normal, and that's all is important? or is it? i don't know..
Quote by vivalasteve
Quote by extrememetal94
What if I told you my own mother thinks I have aspergers and all my teachers, and all the kids at my school thought i was a complete psycho? and NEVER once approached me..

i could never face up to these things, in my own mind i'm normal, and that's all is important? or is it? i don't know..

Are you saying they actually think these things now, or that they WILL think these things if you seek help?
Balls.
You could always ignore it and keep snapping at people until no one wants anything to do with you or man up and get help. I guess you could wait until you piss of some really bigger/stronger/crazier guy and have him fix it by wasting your ass.
Last edited by Amos_Moses at Sep 25, 2010,
Quote by rmr024
Are you saying they actually think these things now, or that they WILL think these things if you seek help?

Now
Quote by vivalasteve
Quote by Bearded_Seth
You could just try to stop being weird?

What the **** is your problem?
Quote by vivalasteve
Quote by extrememetal94
Simple as that huh? I'm a ****ing nut job? Get help!?

Well.. it wouldn't hurt, i've got nothing to loose. I'll just go be a nut job living in some ****ing hospital shall I?

GREAT !

Every man has his troubles, while I may be a complete nut, i'd rather live my life pretending i'm not, then living in a nut job clinic.

You certainly fit the description. Your actions in this thread are merely supplementing this point. Clearly you have anger issues.
Quote by extrememetal94
What the **** is your problem?

Addiction to lulz.

EDIT: NO! I'm possessed by lulz.
Quote by Misticalz
Damn dude, idk.

Typical pit answer: Put the bud down.

i would sugges the buddy to get some bud....

but yeah, call up the ghostbusters or that priest from The Excorcist
1. Become an actor (live audience) everyone would love you cause its so realistic
2. ???
3. Profit
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
It's probably nothing, we all have our quirks.

I talk to myself when I'm home alone, acting out scenarios that may occur later in the day.

You act out scenarios in which the people who have wronged you perish in your fiery wrath from hell.

Nothing weird about that.

edit: I hate being fucking post #40.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Sep 26, 2010,
Page 1 of 3