Page 1 of 5
I used to brush my teeth about 6-10 times a year, but this year I haven't brushed them at all, what's going to happen?
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
There is no spoon
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
You'll turn into Johnny Rotten.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
cavities?
expensive dental bills
bad health due to germs in mouth
umm not getting laid
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
Dude, you're gross. No one wants to be your friend. I hope you're happy with what you've done.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Ugh. I am not a "BRUSH TWICE A DAY EVERY DAY OR YOU IMMEDIATELY DIE" fellow, but that is... nasty...
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Your mouth is an open cesspool of germs.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I have normal looking teeth. And go easy.
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
Quote by extrememetal94
I have normal looking teeth. And go easy.

TheBigProjedit: Pics. I want to see these "normal" teeth.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Last edited by TheBigProjekt at Sep 26, 2010,
That's fucking disgusting
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
Quote by rmr024
I'm calling troll on this guy...

Agreed
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by extrememetal94
I used to brush my teeth about 6-10 times a year, but this year I haven't brushed them at all, what's going to happen?

Thats ****ing gross. Please kill yourself at the earliest convenience
Quote by Owenlee55
Well, my penis smells of fecieas and my anus smells of semen...
I can't believe you've done this.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Dude, brush your teeth. This is why your friends all puke every time you make an "H" sound.
Quote by CaptDin
Dude, brush your teeth. This is why your friends all puke every time you make an "H" sound.

Hhh
i guys, what's hhhappening? Whhho's hhhappy to hhhave hhhotdogs hhhere?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
so guys, what about when brushing teeth didn't exist? was it nasty then?

>_>
im 6000yrs old, its perfectly fine.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
you're giving your body an incredible disservice by not brushing.

Cavities, tooth pain, bleeding gums, and the fact that dental work is excruciatingly expensive..
Most people overlook the fact that, if its in your mouth, you're eating it. All of that old crap between and on your teeth thats fermenting, harboring bacteria, and turning into a type of toxic cheese that you swallow daily, it causes an incredible amount of strain on the organs that have to clean out your body. The organs strained include, but are not limited to, your heart, kidneys and liver.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Last edited by Kivarenn82 at Sep 26, 2010,
Also you're going to die.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Quote by Deadlock Riff
so guys, what about when brushing teeth didn't exist? was it nasty then?

>_>
im 6000yrs old, its perfectly fine.

at that time, we also didn't have the shit that causes tooth decay.
Quote by Kivarenn82

Cavities, tooth pain, bleeding gums, and the fact that dental work is excruciatingly expensive..
Most people overlook the fact that, if its in your mouth, you're eating it. All of that old crap between and on your teeth thats fermenting, harboring bacteria, and turning into a type of toxic cheese that you swallow daily, it causes an incredible amount of strain on the organs that have to clean out your body. These include but are not limited to, your heart, kidneys and liver.

EVERYBODY PANIC

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Not to mention the mental anguish of chicks throwing up in your mouth when you try to get some.

EDIT: what the **** happened to those teeth?! meth mouth?!
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Last edited by Kivarenn82 at Sep 26, 2010,
Quote by Kivarenn82

Most people overlook the fact that, if its in your mouth, you're eating it. All of that old crap between and on your teeth thats fermenting, harboring bacteria, and turning into a type of toxic cheese that you swallow daily, it causes an incredible amount of strain on the organs that have to clean out your body. The organs strained include, but are not limited to, your heart, kidneys and liver.

Thank you, the only post I found helpful, why do people wish to say things like "kill yourself"? It's sad.
Quote by vivalasteve
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

Hhh
i guys, what's hhhappening? Whhho's hhhappy to hhhave hhhotdogs hhhere?

Holy shit I woke my brother up from laughing so hard.

... he sleeps down the hall.
I have yet to acquire a signature.
You don't have a girlfriend (or boyfriend; let's not be heteronormative here), do you, TS?

I mean, I don't, but that has to do with massive confidence issues more than anything else.
Quote by slipknot5678
I can't beleive you guys think he is serious.

...but what if he isn't trolling?

Then he's a gross mother fucker. But I don't know how he wouldn't know that already. So why share?

trololololo.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Page 1 of 5