No, I am not asking you to do my homework. There is a 2 page essay and poster that is completely separate, and my responsibility. Anyway, you may have heard of this assignment. You and a few friends have to "immerse" yourself in someone elses culture and way of life. Sort of to stop being so ignorant and enlighten yourself. Going to an authentic Indian/Mexican/Chinese/Mongolian restaurant has been done to DEATH, and I want to do something unique. Hanging out with a homeless person was in the back of my mind, but one recently murdered a fellow hobo (long story short, a man who ****ed goats shot a guy in the face for taking his crossbow), so that kind of puts me off. Another idea I thought of was to go to a mosque/synagogue/different place of worship. So Pit, I come to YOU for ideas, naturally. We can make video diaries for extra credit and whatnot. I know how creative you guys are, so let loose with your bright ideas! (lolnot)

If anybody knows a cool place in/near (no more than two hours away from) Sacramento that would be considered cultural, then that would be great!
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by bingeandletgo
but one recently murdered a fellow hobo (long story short, a man who ****ed goats shot a guy in the face for taking his crossbow),

WAT.

OT: well im not sure about Sacramento but here in So-Cal theres lots of hispanic culture though that may not be what you are looking for. You could do the religious thing but i imagine it would have to be with Jews/Muslims/etc. maybe if you have foreign friends you could do something.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Go anywhere and immerse yourself in asian culture.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by bingeandletgo
but one recently murdered a fellow hobo (long story short, a man who ****ed goats shot a guy in the face for taking his crossbow), so that kind of puts me off.

*pear goes here*

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)