Page 1 of 2
I guess 90's-present.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Like someone from any decade who can't be arsed.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I wear jeans n a shirt with sneakers. I win.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
i would say mid 90's, maybe a mix of socal and metal. jeans, dark t shirt, maybe an open button down shirt, boots or skate shoes.. just your average every day guy.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
late 80's early 90s.

Jeans, t-shirts, unbuttoned/ partially buttones dress shirts over, fedora
Have a good one,
Phoenix
i dont have a style. but im leaning towards the 80's metalhead
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
torn jeans, heavy metal band(normally from the 70's-80s) shirt...

80s
I dont know. I wear whatever the hell I want to without thinking about what era/style it is.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

I don't even know...

Some days i do the death metal band tee with a pair of jeans, and then the next day i'll dress like a motherfuckin pirate.
Sail upon the open skies
I have a feeling I'm pretty hip, because my daughtert buys my clothes, but I really have no idea. I don't care.
Originally Posted by MortifiedLizard

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic.
Just a T shirt, jeans, and casual shoes.

Not really an era to it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Current.

Skinny jeans, collared shirts, Polo sneakers.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
T shirt, jeans, running shoes, and a hoodie if needed. I just dress like an average teenage guy, no decade in particular.
I pride myself on my humility.
Current and almost always business casual. I don't own a pair of jeans right now- my last two pairs got too ripped up and I haven't had a need to replace them yet. I can't remember the last time I wore a T-shirt outside of home. I enjoy dressing up.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
open plaid shirt with a band tee underneath, and some jean shorts, and converse.

so 90s i guess?

Edit: Just saw TS's picture, and thats basically what i wear, except my plaid shirt is green
Last edited by metal4life34 at Sep 26, 2010,
black jeans, black band t-shirt, black and white chuck taylors. occasionally a cotton button shirt undone overtop

so i'd say 80s/90s
Loose/baggy jeans, t shirt, usually my Etnies and a button up.

I guess it's skate style - I never really switched it up since I ditched boarding.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I work from home, at night, and ride my motorcycle so jeans a tee's until winter comes. Then I wil be wearing, Base layer, long johns, midlayer, boarding pants, boarding jacket, heavy socks, with snowboarding boots which will be attached to bindings purposely attached to a snowboard, gloves, goggles, and a beanie.
Mainly 90's with a splash of 00's.

Though I do like retro shirts.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Uhh...idk.
I wear a black band shirt, jeans, chucks, and a plain old baseball cap everyday.
Not a hat with the brim flat and the sticker left on it; i'm not 'gangster'.
Just a hat.
Occasionally a beanie.
I tend to not try to identify what I wear with a certain decade. Often though I end up wearing buffalo plaid button up t-shirts, older jeans, whatever, and I guess that's 90s Seattle grunge or something. I like v-neck tees though as well, I suppose that's a relatively new phenomenon.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
no clue what i dress like, but normally im wearing a sleeveless shirt, or i buy a normal t shirt and cut the sleeves off, and black jeans with a few holes worn into them here and there, and sometimes shorts. and i wear boots and a denim jacket too.

i also wear a cowboy hat often.

so im not sure what decade i dress like.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Like I'm too lazy to get past jeans and a Tshirt. Oh wait. I am usually.
I am me. Live with it.
I dress like a bum so I have this 'je ne sais quoi?' vibe going for me.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I dont know really. Just normal sandals and a toga mostly. Im guess im just your average guy from 50 BC.
I wear whatever I find comfortable, but still pretty stylish. If I could I would totally dress like an 80's metalhead and a new waver. Yeah I'm pretty cheesy.
STಠ_ಠ
Like i did in high school.. where everyone was copying Panteras "style"
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by halo43
2nd century. **** yeah, Romans

You wear a toga?

I usually just wear jeans and a tank top. If it's hot out then it's jean shorts and a tank top. I'm too lazy to care about what I wear.
cat
Page 1 of 2