Yeah, I forget to brush my teeth because I stay up late, get completely exhausted and wake up, shower change clothes, eat food, leave to school.
Barely brush teeth, flossing is out of the question.
I use mouthwash a lot, same with gum but I still have bad breath, regardless.
Is there any easy non-costly way to make this stop?
Or do I just brush more?
I know, I'm a sick bastard.
If you've got gingivitis, only a trip to the dentist will help. If the gums are just "stiff" from not brushing enough, then all you gotta do is keep brushing and they will stop bleeding.
Brush your gums. It'll suck and bleed at first, but it'll get better after a while. You could also get some gingivitis prescription mouthwash from your dentist.
Just brush your teeth. Just do it. Do it before you get exhausted. It doesn't have to be done right before you go to bed... this is merely the most convenient time for most people because they don't eat anything afterword, due to the fact that they are sleeping. As for not brushing in the morning... You have no excuse for that. Just do it.
Balls.
Last edited by rmr024 at Sep 26, 2010,
throw some grizzly wintergreen in and build up callouses.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
What's with all the "I don't brush my teeth" threads today?

Brush your goddamn teeth, son. 3 minutes in the morning, 3 minutes at night. It's not like it takes up a huge amount of time.

Also, it sounds like you need a trip to the dentist. No point avoiding it, you should just go.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by Doppelgänger
you and extrememetal94 should hook up herp derp.

Yes, I saw his thread.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm about to go to bed, 12AM now, so it's a new day here, guitar lessons in 14 1/2 hours.
See, about right now, I would just get a drink of water and go downstairs, wash face, mouthwash, a little teeth brush and Q-tips to clean the muck outta my ears. And go to bed. If I even tried with the electric toothbrush, taps, it would be too loud and my parents would say:
It's to late! you shoulda gone to bed at 10, get your 9 hours, blah blah blah.
yeah, that's pretty much it.
Especially cuz i gotta go to school again, I was sleepin at 2am and wakin up at 2pm in the summertime, late nighters, golf, and guitar, who gives a shit about teeth then? It's some of the 3 best things you can do!

Well, except sex...
Last edited by LolCatGuitar at Sep 26, 2010,
Hmmm... I suggest... brushing your teeth and flossing. You could have done it in the time that it took for you to start this thread.
Brush your teeth, morning and night, bro. More importantly, floss. And if your gums are swollen, buy a peroxide/mouthwash combination. Sorry, but there's no way you're gonna have a healthy mouth if you don't even try.
You know if you don't brush your teeth alot, you can get a gum disease (irreversible) that makes all your teeth eventually fall out.

Brush man.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Feature him in an episode of The Simpsons and kill him off...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
I will sum up the smart replies in this thread:

Brush your teeth

Listen dawling, if you don't have time to brush your teeth, then I don't have time to brush my teeth, and I work far more than you do. That's not an assumption either, I work from 7:00 usually into the evenings as a janitor.

Christ sakes, stop being lazy and just brush your teeth.
Quote by osXtiger
Feature him in an episode of The Simpsons and kill him off...

That's what I thought of when I saw the thread title too.

EDIT:
Quote by LolCatGuitar
If I even tried with the electric toothbrush, taps, it would be too loud and my parents would say:
It's to late! you shoulda gone to bed at 10, get your 9 hours, blah blah blah.

Then get a normal toothbrush and use the water that you're drinking. Stop making excuses, and brush your damn teeth.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Sep 26, 2010,
He already died in the episode "'Round Springfield."
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by severed-metal
I will sum up the smart replies in this thread:

Listen dawling, if you don't have time to brush your teeth, then I don't have time to brush my teeth, and I work far more than you do. That's not an assumption either, I work from 7:00 usually into the evenings as a janitor.

Christ sakes, stop being lazy and just brush your teeth.

I really don't want to be offensive but...

I work from 7:00 usually into the evenings as a janitor.

7:00 usually into the evenings as a janitor.

evenings as a janitor.

a janitor.

a janitor.

Ok, well aside from that I think that the answer is 42, and brushing teeth more?

(you probably make good money)
Quote by rgrockr
He already died in the episode "'Round Springfield."

Spoiler alert

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Brush your teeth, thoroughly. Behind your teeth too. Don't forget to floss. You probably have a lot of buildup between your teeth. That crap will make your gums bleed. Brush or scrape your tongue and gargle with non-alcoholic mouthwash.

If that doesn't work, go to the dentist and they'll fix you up nicely... With a huge bill.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Avedas
We don't like janitors 'round these parts.

Well clearly, but I'm not an ordinary janitor..I clean in an university, and sometimes, the math professors will leave complicated equations on the board, and I'll solve them...Like, I'll just get it, and go write out the answer on the chalk board...I don't know, it's just "my thing" ..
Being a janitor is relevent to being a janitor.
Which Is rellevent to you which is rellevent to your sig which made me laugh my ass off.

Also, I though without the miracle toothpaste compound that brushing teeth would be useless?

EDIT: why can't I gargle with alcoholic mouthwash? I do it a lot.
Last edited by LolCatGuitar at Sep 26, 2010,
Quote by severed-metal
Well clearly, but I'm not an ordinary janitor..I clean in an university, and sometimes, the math professors will leave complicated equations on the board, and I'll solve them...Like, I'll just get it, and go write out the answer on the chalk board...I don't know, it's just "my thing" ..

And your best friend is Ben Affleck?
Quote by LolCatGuitar
Being a janitor is relevent to being a janitor.
Which Is rellevent to you which is rellevent to your sig which made me laugh my ass off.

Also, I though without the miracle toothpaste compound that brushing teeth would be useless?

EDIT: why can't I gargle with alcoholic mouthwash? I do it a lot.

I just prefer them. Especially if you consume booze which kind of ruins the cleaning effect of alcoholic mouthwash or so my dentist told me. They don't burn either

Crest Pro Health mouthwash and toothpaste. Hardcore brushing dude, more than once a day too.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
You literally could've brushed your teeth in the amount of time it took you to make this topic.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.