Right going into my local store to trade in an amp (tried ebay got no-one bidding and was told the store would give me about the same as if i lowered the price and relisted) and using some of my own money i have about £350 maximum to spend on a cab
Now for the difficult part
they have a B stock marshall 1960B 4x12 cab for £319 sure people are familiar with it
or an orange ppc 2x12 OB cab for £329
just wondering which do you think is the better choice
i do gig but i also will have to lug this cab around in a small car and to our drummers house for "quiet" practices so the 4x12 may be overkill
also the v30s are generally better speakers than the g12 t75s in the marshall
but then again the extra projection and lowend of a 4x12 may be useful?

the rest of my gear is in my sig
Amps:
Orange Rocker 30
Marshall JCM 800 1960 4x12
Guitars:
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400
Pedals:
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Behringer TU-300

www.myspace.com/oceansatealaska
Having played through the orange multiple times and played through many Marshall cabs, i can attest to the AMAZING quality of the Orange cab. It's just fantastic. It's built extremely well and sounds amazing. I prefer Vintage 30's too.
Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster, Blackstar HT-5RS, Roland Micro Cube, Alvarez Regent Acoustic
Wishlist:
Carvin V3M
Agile AL-3100 Silverburst
Maybe look at having a custom built 2x12 - You've got Zilla Cabs that do some good work and also have a look at MJW Cabs; their cabs are meant to be extremely well built.

http://www.martamp.com/amps.html (Scroll down to bottom of page to see cab)

http://www.zillacabs.com/home.html
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
i was leaning towards the orange too sounds quite abit nicer and i've heard the build quality of the cabs is pretty impressive
will also look nice with my orange head:O
think it's decided for the orange then unless someone has a massive revelation on why the marshall may be better
Amps:
Orange Rocker 30
Marshall JCM 800 1960 4x12
Guitars:
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400
Pedals:
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Behringer TU-300

www.myspace.com/oceansatealaska