i'll buy a new guitar and so a new amp too.i can buy one of Roland Cube 15x or Line6 Spider iii 15 or Ibanez TBX15r.which one should i buy for metal?
The Spider is horrible. Out of those choices, I'd go for the Roland. But I really think you should get a Peavey Vypyr instead. That is, of course, not taking into account the following...

What kind of music do you play? Just metal?

What kind of guitar do you have?

What's your price range?
Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster, Blackstar HT-5RS, Roland Micro Cube, Alvarez Regent Acoustic
Wishlist:
Carvin V3M
Agile AL-3100 Silverburst
Quote by Ayses
The Spider is horrible. Out of those choices, I'd go for the Roland. But I really think you should get a Peavey Vypyr instead. That is, of course, not taking into account the following...

What kind of music do you play? Just metal?

What kind of guitar do you have?

What's your price range?

thanks for your reply.i'll play metal(death,black,doom,heavy) and hard rock.i'm thinking to buy ltd mh 50 or ltd ax 50 and my price range allows me to buy 15w amps.
I believe that the best 15 watt amp in your price range is the Peavey Vypyr 15. It's a favorite around here for practice amps.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Vypyr-15-15W-1x8-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=482908

It is cheap and has great tone...much better than 99% of amps in that price range I think.

Here's a demo of the metal tones it can get. They can sound similar to $1000+ amps for only $100. It's the higher watt version but it sounds exactly the same...just louder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQWtgn45cfM
Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster, Blackstar HT-5RS, Roland Micro Cube, Alvarez Regent Acoustic
Wishlist:
Carvin V3M
Agile AL-3100 Silverburst
+1 Vypr suggestions
Quote by Duv
The only good thing about my MG30 was I was able to have it in my room for 5 years solely as a place to hide cigarettes and condoms.
Vypyr for sure. I have a Spider IV 15... And I kindof regret that... So don't make the mistake
Gear:
Schecter Damien Elite FR CRED
Ibanez RG7321FM w/ DiMarzio Bridge pickup
Roland CUBE 40XL
Digitech RP355

Quote by zgr0826
Banned because Raep = Me Gusta

ಠ_ಠ
Yeah I would either go with the Peavey Vyper 15 or a Roland Micro Cube rather then the Cube 15x.
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
Get 30 for the extra stompboxes. Definitely worth it.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
Thanx for your advices but there's a problem...Peavey Vypyr 15 doesn't sell in turkey!!?!!i couldn't find one over net or shops.nope nope nope.i hate my country cause of this.in a huge city you can find nothing...so i must choose another amp. what about roland cube 15x,roland micro cube or ibanez tbx15r????
I think you can buy from Thomann.de.... I am not sure if they ship to Turkey but you can always check it out.
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
Quote by alienSeed
Thanx for your advices but there's a problem...Peavey Vypyr 15 doesn't sell in turkey!!?!!i couldn't find one over net or shops.nope nope nope.i hate my country cause of this.in a huge city you can find nothing...so i must choose another amp. what about roland cube 15x,roland micro cube or ibanez tbx15r????

Out of those the Cube 15
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Quote by niels-uiterwaal
I think you can buy from Thomann.de.... I am not sure if they ship to Turkey but you can always check it out.

Unfortunatly they don't shipping to Turkey.he should look another amps i think.
Peavey Vypyr 15, for sure.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Peavey Vypyr 15, for sure.

thanks but as i said, i can't buy it cause it doesn't sell in my country.need another advice =)
Personally I would go with the microcube. Its perfect as a practice amp. The models on the microcube are better than on the cube 15x. I believe the cube 15x has stomp box models and not amp models the same as the cube 20x where as the Microcube has amp models.

Plus you can run the Microcube on batteries too when you don't have a power supply handy.
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
Quote by Catatonic Hero
Unfortunatly they don't shipping to Turkey.he should look another amps i think.

They ship worldwide. Send them an email. I don't know how much they ask for shipping to Turkey though, that might be a deal-breaker.

Otherwise, Microcube.
Quote by TheQuailman
They ship worldwide. Send them an email. I don't know how much they ask for shipping to Turkey though, that might be a deal-breaker.

Otherwise, Microcube.

Oww, sorry for misinformation then
Quote by Talentless
Personally I would go with the microcube. Its perfect as a practice amp. The models on the microcube are better than on the cube 15x. I believe the cube 15x has stomp box models and not amp models the same as the cube 20x where as the Microcube has amp models.

Plus you can run the Microcube on batteries too when you don't have a power supply handy.

Does Microcube have 15w like Cube 15x?
Quote by alienSeed
Does Microcube have 15w like Cube 15x?

My first practice amp was a Roland Cube 15.

The Microcube is a far better amp than the Cube 15. The Cube 15 doesn't have any amp modeling nor effects. It's just a generic blah practice amp with "Roland Cube" slapped on the name.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I have the Microcube, and, while it is a brilliant amp, if i was going to buy my first amp today, i would probably go for the Vypyr 15 or 30 over it. The Vypyr just has more features in it that i would use (i mostly play classic metal like Metallica, Megadeth, Maiden etc) and would possibly get a better sound for them. Dont get me wrong, i really like the Microcube, but if do somehow get the chance to try both, do
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
buy a plane ticket out of turkey?

then you can buy whatever
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by greeny23
buy a plane ticket out of turkey?

then you can buy whatever

best i save the ticket money for my amp
We are loyal RS Goldsellers for EU servers. We have available stock on each server.so that we can really provide fast delivery to Buy WOW Gold . Mmogcart.com it is the safest and loyalest provider on line.Dont waste your time dealing with "fly by night" No other site is as committed to offering a superior shopping experience as we are. We will always do our best to offer the best prices, but if you happen to find RuneScape Goldfor less somewhere else make sure to give us a chance to beatRuneScape Gold! Why risk going anywhere else when you can work with the best, and have your Everquest platinum delivered to you in less than 20 minutes!we understand that our buyers time is valuable for this reason we offer instant deliveries 24 hours a day, 24 hours live support through email, 24 hours immediate live help through our site.