autonomously shoot through hoops
Playing since december 2004
Quote by BloodMoon666

*sports commentator voice*
And this thread is over!

Wonderful match by TS but in the end simply overwhelmed by the pure skill and simplicity of unfluffed. A true professional in action.
Fall to the ground from the recoil? Lulz.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by Drakathan
Fall to the ground from the recoil? Lulz.

This. That thing couldn't carry any sort of weapons, unless you want to try to attack something with a butter knife
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
This. That thing couldn't carry any sort of weapons, unless you want to try to attack something with a butter knife

I think the whole idea of this is that it's proof-of-concept. I don't think the helicopter that Da Vinci designed would carry a 30mm machine gun and hellfire missiles, but the Apache can. This is an idea that will be improved upon in the coming years. To be honest it's a bit scary.
Well, the good part: If there's aliens coming, we finally are able to fight them.
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69

pretty sure it can still be used to drop a nasty package.
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Maybe it could use some sort of sling-type weapon moving in circular motion so as to constantly redirect the opposing force by a large enough factor where it would be able to compensate itself?
Also, drones is the future of warfare. Theres much more likelihood that drones will dominate the field than big fat 'metal gear' looking things.
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
That is absolutely awesome.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by The_Casinator
Well, the good part: If there's aliens coming, we finally are able to fight them.

No way man, think about it. Those guys will have mastered space travel, possibly over millions and millions of light years. If the aliens come we're even more ****ed because then we have to fight off aliens and these Half Life 2-esq things!
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69

You could strap railguns to it. Railguns have virtually no recoil.
(Course actually POWERING the guns could be a problem)

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
It'd be like Nightfire all over again. All we need now is a spikey hat with auto-lock on.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Jesus, they should just send the Pit to fight the war with a box of scraps, we'd pwn.

Seriously, you guys are diabolical.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by uk.mace
God, it's like those annoying bastard slicey flying things from Half Life 2

Those bastards always fuck me up on Hard mode in the sewers at the start. That room with dozens of them.
You can't get the buggers with a pistol without using all your ammo. And the crowbar is so risky. On Hard, they take 10 HP off per hit!
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69

It shows that they have the technology to do things like this. If they can do it small scale, it's much easier to do it large scale, i.e, planes, helicopters etc... They're not gunna fit weapons to something that small, idiot.

EDIT: There's no denying this is incredible technology. However, they would have been working on it for a good 8 to 10 years probably. Same with stuff like the F-22 Raptor. Very clever plane. Practically flies itself. But people had been working on that for maybe 20 odd years before it got released. Just imagine what they have behind closed doors right now... If they're willing to release this to the general public...
Last edited by leg end at Sep 26, 2010,
Give me a baseball bat and I'll break that piece of witchcraft
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69

i'd assume there'd be a knife on it, maybe they'll come up with recoilless weapons?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
That is ****ing scary.

Maybe it can be used to drop grenades?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
All I could think of while watching is that it's basically a manhack without saw blades yet attached, as has been pointed out a couple of times already.

Shit just got real.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by donender
That is ****ing scary.

Maybe it can be used to drop grenades?

Or biological weapons.
Put your arms around me...
I need to feel their warmth,

To keep the chill of death away