Its a daisy chained, regulated 9v power supply, 1.3A output. When I plug one pedal into it, its fine. When I plug two pedals into it i get a buzzing noise from the amp. The only way I can describe it is that it sounds like crickets in a field. What is this noise? How can it be fixed? Shall I send the power supply back?
Thanks
Tom
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
It's probably crickets in a field.
I do not want to have a signature anymore.
Thanks for that
Anyone any useful advice?
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
What are you powering, have you added up your mA to see if you have exceeded the limit of your daisy chain? Also, a fuzz doesn't do well in a daisy chain, that is if you have one on your chain. You mentioned you have 2 in the chain, make sure they are both 9V pedals, unless your daisy chain is rated at 18V, most daisy chain power supplies are rated at 9V. Also a big culprit for line noise are patch cables, check the connections, that could resolve all your worries.
one of your pedals might not like being in the daisy chain meaning its power rating needs its own adapter, i can usually hook a max of 5 small pedals up in a daisy chain with no noise...but my OLD Holy Grail reverb pedal gets pissed off if it gets tossed in a daisy chain!