Messing about with some chord shapes, i've came across a really nice sounding, breezy shape, but no idea what it's called. I attempted one of those internet chord finders, but that claimed it didn't exist. It's:

e: x
B: 7
G: 6
D: 7
A: 5
E: x

Sounds nice anywhere on those 4 strings, but that's probably the nicest

Thanks in advance,
Seddon1707
D major 7?
- Ibanez S470 (2004)
- late 70's vintage Fender Stratocaster (USA)
- VOX VT100 Amp
- Digitech Whammy Pedal
- Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
- Visual Sound Volume Pedal
- MXR Micro Amp
if im not mistaken, i think its a Dmajor7. its a jazz chord. you can bar until that high e string if you wanna add more treble
While the thread is here, could someone tell me what this is?
e-x
B-13
G-10
D-12
A-x
E-x
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
it's a 1st
minor 3rd
and a 7th.....

D minor 7th?
- Ibanez S470 (2004)
- late 70's vintage Fender Stratocaster (USA)
- VOX VT100 Amp
- Digitech Whammy Pedal
- Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
- Visual Sound Volume Pedal
- MXR Micro Amp
D Maj 7
Blues isn't hard to play, but it is hard to feel.

-Someone on the forum
Quote by Seddon1707
Messing about with some chord shapes, i've came across a really nice sounding, breezy shape, but no idea what it's called. I attempted one of those internet chord finders, but that claimed it didn't exist. It's:

e: x
B: 7
G: 6
D: 7
A: 5
E: x

Sounds nice anywhere on those 4 strings, but that's probably the nicest

Thanks in advance,
Seddon1707

That chord always reminds me of "Under the Bridge" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. It's the chord at the end of each verse, leading up to the chorus. It's that instantly recognisable, friendly, warm, fuzzy sounding chord.
Quote by willemhdb
That chord always reminds me of "Under the Bridge" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. It's the chord at the end of each verse, leading up to the chorus. It's that instantly recognisable, friendly, warm, fuzzy sounding chord.

Actually that's Emaj7.
what is
e= 9
b=10
g=11
d=12
"Music is for people. The word 'pop' is simply short for popular. It means that people like it. I'm just a normal jerk who happens to make music. As long as my brain and fingers work, I'm cool."
Eddie Van Halen
There's a sticky thread for questions like this, I suggest you all relocate there.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by richyt93
While the thread is here, could someone tell me what this is?
e-x
B-13
G-10
D-12
A-x
E-x

Dm7.

Quote by fuelsterister
what is
e= 9
b=10
g=11