Page 1 of 4
Is it just me or does anyone else out there see numbers at the end of a profile name and instantly think, "Well someone has 0 creativity"? I mean to me whats the point of having a awesome name and than having to add pointless numbers on the end? Clearly someone already took the awesome name.

Not to say the numbers are always pointless; a friend of mine uses the name IronVirus22 because he is referring to Iron Maiden. Iron from Iron Maiden, Virus from the song Virus, and 22 from 22 Acacia Avenue. Lets face it though 90% of the time people are not doing this.
My numbers are not pointless thank you very much.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
some people have the year of their birth in their username, others just think the same names are cool

I don't necessarily think of it as bad, because if names could not have numbers in the end of them, it would be incredibly difficult finding a username for your account.
DeVillains!
Original names ftw
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
My numbers stem from me being the FIRST Muffinduck. So ha.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
To some degree, but thinking of how common a lot of names given to you by others can be, it's understandable if you're related always to that name you'd wanna keep it that way you'd add a birthyear or something.
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfPAVlXSAwo

That is all, that should be enough to prove my numbers have an awesome reason behind them
There are like a million people on these forums. Some of them will come up with the same name.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
too right!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

don't care
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by KTFM
WOOOH FOR BEING ORIGINAL!
Not only do I have no numbers, I have ONLY CAPITALS!

Having numbers in one's name does not show unoriginality.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I feel silly now for my numbers.

I am more "Funky Fresh" then "91" in reality.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
One thing I like a lot about my username is, it's almost never taken. I rarely have to put numbers in.

Except my PSN ID; I already used this name on a friend's console, and he never deleted the PSN ID, so I had to put the number 23 after it.

I like that number. 23...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I wish I could change my user name, but alas I can't. When I made the account I was thinking that I didn't really care about a name so I just picked one of the options it gave me
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Having numbers in one's name does not show unoriginality.

Didn't really mean it was completely unoriginal, just that when your name is for example "Naruto1234" than you clearly spent little time thinking about your name.
Quote by KTFM
Yours is the exception that proves the rule. My name is an acronym. I will leave it up to you guys to decide what it stands for.

Any tips?something?
You cant just guess something like that from thin air.

Also saying that I am an exception, are you saying that my name is not original?
I hate double negatives, always get confused.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by derpdragon
Is it just me or does anyone else out there see numbers at the end of a profile name and instantly think, "Well someone has 0 creativity"? I mean to me whats the point of having a awesome name and than having to add pointless numbers on the end? Clearly someone already took the awesome name.

Not to say the numbers are always pointless; a friend of mine uses the name IronVirus22 because he is referring to Iron Maiden. Iron from Iron Maiden, Virus from the song Virus, and 22 from 22 Acacia Avenue. Lets face it though 90% of the time people are not doing this.

Have you just given us your friends address?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Any tips?something?
You cant just guess something like that from thin air.

Also saying that I am an exception, are you saying that my name is not original?
I hate double negatives, always get confused.

No, your name is good.

I honestly cannot remember what it stands for, so a challenge for the pitmonkies:
The best acronym for my name gets sigged for eternity.

Andd.......GO!
Quote by Vauxite

No it's a Iron Maiden song.
Quote by Vauxite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zyUG0KHlKk
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Vauxite

Smooth
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by KTFM
No, your name is good.

I honestly cannot remember what it stands for, so a challenge for the pitmonkies:

Andd.......GO!

Kings Tall, Fall Might.

Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Eh it's ok if mine are pointless. No one calls me angusfan16 anyway.
Sail upon the open skies
i think people who DON'T put numbers at the end of their name have zero creativity... i'm looking at you derpdragon.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by KTFM
No, your name is good.

Andd.......GO!

Kill The Fucking Man!
Quote by KTFM
A tad cliche, but in the lead so far.

kill that focking mother?
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by KTFM

If your name was KTMF my phrase would be even better
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
^^^You were thinking kill that mother ****er
Quote by KTFM

King Theodor Fucked Me
Last edited by metal4eva_22 at Sep 26, 2010,
Page 1 of 4