Page 1 of 2
Well, I play in a band with 4 girls (I'm a dude) and we've been starting to gig recently and we've noticed that the covers we do best are Cranberries covers, and thus we're starting to look for some other bands/songs that sound cranberrie-esque and that, in general, go well together. Up until now we have:

Ode To My Family - The Cranberries
When You're Gone - The Cranberries
Zombie - The Cranberries
Plush (Unplugged) - Stone Temple Pilots
Black (Unplugged) - Pearl Jam
No Excuses (Unplugged) - Alice In Chains
Man On The Moon - R.E.M.
Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
I Love Rock & Roll - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts (cliche, but kinda mandatory if you have a girl vocalist lol)

So Pit, I am calling for your help on suggestions.
You know what I suggest?

An Orgy.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You know what I suggest?

An Orgy.

I was gonna say that!

Seriously though, have you fucked them yet?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
I was gonna say that!

Seriously though, have you fucked them yet?

Nope lol, I'm actually only attracted to the drummer, but that's a whole other story.
Quote by Sant_iago_9
Nope lol, I'm actually only attracted to the drummer, but that's a whole other story.

You are in a band with 4 girls and you are not sleeping with any of them?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Is the gender of the other members of your band relevant to the question you asked?

Or did you just think up a question to tell us you're in a band with four girls...
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
pics nao
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
I suggest that you move this to the correct forum...

....and depending on the ages of those chicks, sending me some NOODZ!
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by Sant_iago_9

You find atractive the one who can kick your ass?thats kinda creppy man.
How can that be "a whole other story"? I mean, damn, it was probably the REASON you asked the pit for assistnace if you open the line with"ME N" 4 GIRLZ"...
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Quote by WaitWhat?
Is the gender of the other members of your band relevant to the question you asked?

Or did you just think up a question to tell us you're in a band with four girls...

Well two of them are singers, and MOST of the time girls tend to like more ballad-ish stuff so yeah, there was a point in putting that info.

Now I see that I made a horrible mistake, though.
Last edited by Sant_iago_9 at Sep 26, 2010,
man i wish i culd be in a band with chicks.....

i hope none of them r fat?
4 girls, thus he dont wanna play metalz. Duh.

So y haven't you ****ed em ts? You a ******? XD (On topic the cure sounds like a decent idea)
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
Quote by Conformist
4 girls, thus he dont wanna play metalz. Duh.

So y haven't you ****ed em ts? You a ******? XD (On topic the cure sounds like a decent idea)

Nope, mainly cause I currently do have a gf, that is in no way related to the band.

Thus the "whole other story".

EDIT: Oh and thanks for being the only one here with an actual idea lol. And to the other Pit monkeys: I don't mind the jokes and stuff, but if you could help WHILE joking it would be awesome. Thanks.
Last edited by Sant_iago_9 at Sep 26, 2010,
Quote by Sant_iago_9
Nope, mainly cause I currently do have a gf, that is in no way related to the band.

I call dibs on the drummer..just to piss you off
Quote by SadusAttack
I call dibs on the drummer..just to piss you off

It would be hilarious if he actually did post pics and they were monstrosities or fatties, which I don't doubt .

Move along.

Quote by steve_muse
Quote by Sant_iago_9

Ah fair do's, no harm intended btw XD Just wanted to jump on the bandwagon XD
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
Quote by adj209
It would be hilarious if he actually did post pics and they were monstrosities or fatties, which I don't doubt .

I'd probably cut my dick off...nah
Ok you have a girlfriend, that makes more sense.

Have any of them nailed eachother?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
.....you still haven't posted pics because???
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by 100%
Ok you have a girlfriend, that makes more sense.

Have any of them nailed eachother?

Unless one of them has a strap-on, I fail to see how one chick can nail another chick
Quote by Sant_iago_9

What's his name?

Some songs - Fleetwood Mac Tusk, Pat Benetar Love is a Battlefield or All Fired Up
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by adj209

I'm not gonna post pics. It's the PIT, would you post pics of your girl friends?

And nah, they're not fat lol, the drummer is the thinnest one though. The other ones are... Zooey Deschanel-ish (regarding contexture) perhaps?
Quote by SadusAttack
Unless one of them has a strap-on, I fail to see how one chick can nail another chick

SCISSORS ME TIMBER!
Quote by Zeppelin71
Quote by Sant_iago_9
I'm not gonna post pics. It's the PIT, would you post pics of your girl friends?

And nah, they're not fat lol, the drummer is the thinnest one though. The other ones are... Zooey Deschanel-ish (regarding contexture) perhaps?

I would, I'll post if you post.

Move along.

Quote by steve_muse
Quote by adj209
I would, I'll post if you post.

Same.

Doooooo it.
Quote by Zeppelin71
paramore if they can handle it, panic at the disco, muse, jimmy eat world, kings of leon, blackfield, silversun pickups, stars
Quote by Sant_iago_9
lol I won't so yeah.

Dooo iiiiittttt Seriously man.

but yeah as said before The cure. quite possibly
Apparently this is a signature

Yessir it is
Quote by Deadlock Riff
ON a serious point, play these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI_wWlz2Rck&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSNDRgs4KCc

you will win every show ever to exist.

You will
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
When my friend heard I was in a band with girls the first thing he asked was 'Are you going to fuck any of them?' I thought that it was just his one track mind.

Now I can see that there's clearly something wrong with me... or I'm rather lucky.
Quote by sjones
SCISSORS ME TIMBER!

Nailing has something to do with penetration. Unless one of them has an enlarged clit able to penetrate the other's vaginal walls, I see no "nailing" activity.
Page 1 of 2