Cannot stand this band ever since I saw a video of their 5 minute long on stage group prayer session/jesus song. And the clean vocals on the first track on mysapce are SO obnoxious.

EDIT:
Also:

Not close enough to say "LOL THEY RIPPED THEM OFF," but close enough to make you suspicious haha
Last edited by saxaxe at Sep 26, 2010,
Meh, I like some of their songs. But if they have a song with a jesus choir singing over it, it's probably not the greatest thing in the world.
I drink your milkshake.
I mean if you're into the whole christianity thing their set is pretty incredible. They end with almost kind of a worship session and take out the bass then guitars then drums and finally it's all A Capella. It's interesting because you don't even notice the absence of instruments until it's over.

And the SG/Converge similarity is even more far fetch'd than the BMTH/Behemoth album cover one.
I don't doubt that it's incredible if that's what you're into, it's just not what I'm into and I find it completely intolerable.
As far as the art similarities, the art itself is almost identical, just with a different figure.
Would be awesome if the chant was "everyone should just stop being assholes and be friends. We'll totally hang with muslims, hindus and everyone else. Anyone want some fries?".
Quote by saxaxe
I don't doubt that it's incredible if that's what you're into, it's just not what I'm into and I find it completely intolerable.
As far as the art similarities, the art itself is almost identical, just with a different figure.

Very true, and I agree with you to an extent (on both things actually), although it's a little too broad of an art style to really make those connections.

And boffen, if you don't do anything with that chant in the future I'm totally gonna steal it
Meh, these guys are sick I've decided, I really like their music video for the army of the chosen one.
I drink your milkshake.
Blame It on the Holy Rollers or whatever is pretty good.
love is love // return to dust
That jesus chant literally made me lol.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....