Well, obviously there were plenty of mistakes, but then again, this is Andy McKee we're talking! haha but not bad at all. I would say work on the slapping, but it may just not be very audible because of the recording setup???? Overall, pretty good job. Also, I am not surprised you left the 2 hand tapping ending out....that shit's freaking hard!!! Keep practicing and you'll get it down.
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
Quote by gatechballer
Well, obviously there were plenty of mistakes, but then again, this is Andy McKee we're talking! haha but not bad at all. I would say work on the slapping, but it may just not be very audible because of the recording setup???? Overall, pretty good job. Also, I am not surprised you left the 2 hand tapping ending out....that shit's freaking hard!!! Keep practicing and you'll get it down.

hey man! cheers for the comment
yesss you're right about the recording set up, i'm using direct line in so there's no mic-age and the pick up doesn't pick up the slapping very well- i assure you it sounds better live!
the touch harmonic part at the end is driving me mad!! i can't get the coordination right :P one day... one day