It looks decent. I like built-in sustainers, but I've never seen one with open coils. At that price though, it's not likely a big ripoff or anything.

I notice he's in the UK, isn't shipping going to be a bit much?

He also wants to live chat with me.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
15£ to Sweden.

It is a China guitar but from what I've heard it's great.
this shop is literally right near where i live (before i went to University) its very good. i've known Richard (the owner) for a while and he's a great guy, a trustworthy shop deffo
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Yeah, I'm looking them up on Google now, and not seeing "OMG MY GUITAR FELL APART" or anything. Most people seem happy with them, but a lot of what I'm seeing is about 80's-made guitars. At least it's not some unknown name.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
didn't he go out of business once before? just what i've heard, never dealt with him before.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?