This may be a long shot, but what the hell, I searched Google and couldn't find anything. The thing that I'm looking for is a short story (if I remember correctly) about a man that walks on the balcony in the middle of the night, and someone asks him: ''What are you doing out here?''. He answers something like: ''Quiet, I'm trying to wake myself up''.

That's all that I remember, and it may not be correct at all, but I really want to find it Also, I believe that there were more short stories about that man on the site. Thanks
Where is my signature
Was it in the nightmare inducement thread by any chance?
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Quote by psycho826

Good job asshole. That was ****ing useful.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Quote by Alive@myfuneral
Was it in the nightmare inducement thread by any chance?

Nope, a part of the story was in someody's sig. Still can't find it.

Also psycho826 thanks man! I didn't try Google at all. But since I'm such an idiot, could you direct me to the correct site?
Where is my signature
Quote by holden93
Good job asshole. That was ****ing useful.

lol thanx cocksucker

Quote by DrOcan
...psycho826 thanks man! I didn't try Google at all. But since I'm such an idiot, could you direct me to the correct site?

i guess pick one?
Last edited by psycho826 at Sep 26, 2010,
Quote by psycho826

i guess pick one?

...yeah.

I also think that the man had a kind of an eastern sounding name, like Indian or something like that. I know it's all terribly vague, sorry.
Where is my signature