Hey

I`ve noticed since I bought my guitar that the low E string when I fret it it starts to buzz. No its not my technique since the others strings don`t do it and I fret near the fret. I`ve changed the strings too which didn`t help. My guitar is a jay turser-300 strat copy, so thanks if you can help me out.
Breakin` the Law!
Does it buzz on any particular frets? Or does it buzz everywhere including when you play the string open?
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Koshman32
Does it buzz on any particular frets? Or does it buzz everywhere including when you play the string open?

ALL of the frets, but it never buzzes when I play it open.
Breakin` the Law!
Adjust your action at the saddle.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by JagerSlushy
Adjust your action at the saddle.

I`m a bit of a noob when it comes to this kind of stuff. Do I adjust the height?
Breakin` the Law!
Quote by rasta_mon
I`m a bit of a noob when it comes to this kind of stuff. Do I adjust the height?

Yes. Raise it up a little bit at a time. Until the buzz goes away.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Koshman32
Yes. Raise it up a little bit at a time. Until the buzz goes away.

oo thanks, but I have another problem do to a cheap bridge the little screws on the saddles are all rusted out and I can`t adjust nothing, it won`t even fit an allen key. Do I have to buy a new bridge than? Or do the screws come separately.
Breakin` the Law!
Quote by rasta_mon
oo thanks, but I have another problem do to a cheap bridge the little screws on the saddles are all rusted out and I can`t adjust nothing, it won`t even fit an allen key. Do I have to buy a new bridge than? Or do the screws come separately.

Check out allparts.com. I did a quick search, you might have to buy new saddles, but a set of all 6 is only $20ish
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Koshman32
Check out allparts.com. I did a quick search, you might have to buy new saddles, but a set of all 6 is only $20ish

ok I will thanks a lot bro.
Breakin` the Law!
Quote by webwarmiller
you can get a Genuine Fender MIM bridge with high mass block for only $26 shipped: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370430470450&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2284wt_1137

This should be a drop in replacement for the trem on your Jay Turser (just measure your hole spacing to be sure) as it's the narrow 2 1/16th spacing that most imports use.

cool I`ll check it out.But will it rust?
Breakin` the Law!
Last edited by rasta_mon at Sep 28, 2010,